View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dangers of taking MDA on 1000ugs

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I?m not asking for advice on psychological concerns or lecturing about drug purity. Are there any somatic concerns to taking 1000ug of LSD and adding mda to it? My highest dose of lsd is near saturation (1300uh) and I handled it with no stress, ive candyflipped a lot. Will this physically harm me?

Nah but you will get f e d up.
Just some mdma on 200ug gets me quite smashed.
Mda being quite psychedelic at higher doses will probably floor you.

Ymmv but i would have a sitter for something like that.

There?s risk with anything, with this combo the risk is pretty low. I?d do it ;)

The only thing I?d be worried about is cardiovascular issues which could negatively effect certain individuals. Both drugs cause vasoconstriction.

A question.. What makes you say 1300ug is the saturation point? Seems like a pretty definitive dosage..

-GC

Always thought the saturation point was 2mgs. My 3.6mg LSD 25 trip had a longer duration than my 2mg one's probably by 12 hours or more. I'd used the 2mg doses twice and 1mg doses many times. But it's really hard to even compare the 3.6mg and 2mgs experiences as it's such a mind blowing journey.

But speaking of your combo it sounds epic. I'd personally do it, as someone who likes to push the limits and depths of the psychedelic experience. But is that good harm reduction advice, probably not. I think this will be a safe trip physiologically if you are a healthy person and keep the MDA dose on the low-side. I'm sure it's gonna be one of those experiences you reference for a lifetime.

Keep us posted :)

Always thought the saturation point was 2mgs. My 3.6mg LSD 25 trip had a longer duration than my 2mg one's probably by 12 hours or more. I'd used the 2mg doses twice and 1mg doses many times. But it's really hard to even compare the 3.6mg and 2mgs experiences as it's such a mind blowing journey.

But speaking of your combo it sounds epic. I'd personally do it, as someone who likes to push the limits and depths of the psychedelic experience. But is that good harm reduction advice, probably not. I think this will be a safe trip physiologically if you are a healthy person and keep the MDA dose on the low-side. I'm sure it's gonna be one of those experiences you reference for a lifetime.

Keep us posted :)

Do you have trip reports of those insane doses, CC? Would be very interested in reading them.

This is a trip report on a 2mg one.

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/400614-LSD-Experienced-Surreal-Experiences

Should write a retrospective on my ++++ trips
Happened on three different occasions.

LSD, LSA and a 2C-E/2C-T-7 combo. Don't wanna derail his thread but I will put something up about this soon. It will be fun to write about and would be an interesting read I'm sure. Happy Trails.

~Charlie

Last edited:
There?s risk with anything, with this combo the risk is pretty low. I?d do it ;)

The only thing I?d be worried about is cardiovascular issues which could negatively effect certain individuals. Both drugs cause vasoconstriction.

A question.. What makes you say 1300ug is the saturation point? Seems like a pretty definitive dosage..

-GC

I?ve heard around the net that 1.5mg is saturation and going past that is dicksize territory.

This is a trip report on a 2mg one.

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/400614-LSD-Experienced-Surreal-Experiences

Should write a retrospective on my ++++ trips
Happened on three different occasions.

LSD, LSA and a 2C-E/2C-T-7 combo. Don't wanna derail his thread but I will put something about this soon. It will be fun to write about and would be an interesting read I'm sure. Happy Trails.

~Charlie

Sounds like an excellent time, wow. I?ve had one divine experience like this, these truly defy explanation. 800ug had me feeling like I was 8 different people in a conference call discussing how to behave in reality

I'm an amateur dance musician (decent songwriter, by no means a studio artist), would you guys like me to post what I come up with in the trip report?

If you are healthy I think it can be done, the dangers are increased neurotoxicity (psychedelics potentiate MDMA neurotoxicity I can post several studies if you need them), severe hypertension and tachycardia from the combo and vasoconstriction, and a low seizure threshold, but I dont think you will be at danger if you are young healthy and fit.

MDA is slightly more neurotoxic than MDMA, and definitely harder on the cardiovascular system.

-GC