• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Looks like im "chasing the dragon" again...

Chris42393

Bluelighter
I have been off Heroin for a 'long' time (about a year now) and looks like I broke my streak... Ended up having surgery and was in severe pain and unfortunately, the doctor only prescribed me a 4 day supply of hydrocodone (12 pills at 5/325 3x's daily) and it didn't do a single thing. Ended up buying some H and I'm back shooting it up... To be honest, I never thought id be back on this stuff, but at least I finally got some pain relief. I hope to god I'm strong enough to quit once my pain is all gone and im all healed up. Of course Id rather not be on this stuff, but when your literally screaming and crying because the pain is so horrible, I needed to get some relief... Any way possible.

Im sorry for this random thread. I get talkative when on opiates. Im normally an introvert, but thankfully it opens me up a little bit.

Hope everyone has a good night (or morning depending on where you live lol). Wish me luck!

Chris

That really sucks. I hate that, just when you think your doin good too. Hope you can make it a 1 time relapse and get back with it bro.

Thanks brotha, I hope so too. Ended up applying for my medical marijuana card today (and got approved). But... it won't be in for about another 2 weeks or so. So, unfortunately, it will be a little too late to use... (for pain). Once it comes it, im just throwing the rest of that other crap (the H) down the toilet.