• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Questions about phosphono dissociatives

(zonk)

Bluelighter
So based on their structural simplicity I've been interested in APV based compounds. I had ordered some D-homoglutamate but the taste while not too strong was the right kind of yuck to make me hold off on any real experimentation as i would have to ingest ALOT.
*** So my question is about the piperazine based analogs and their dosages. I've seen mention of them being "the most potent known" to what looks like 1/3 of ketamine or less. I seen something that says it can displace mk801 at 30nM but binding profile is .8uM to 2uM depending on the receptor subunit. Selfotel was supposed to be the mist potent, I'm assuming PMPA(tenofovir intermediate) is close and midafotel(D-CPPene) is less potent from what I can tell. Their half lives are short like ketamine which is good. Dosages are listed as .5-2mg/kg and tested from 100-800mg. Are these slow drip infusions, anesthetic dosages? How much would be need for ketamine like effect(hole)???

presumably these would need to be IV'd, as highly polar compounds it's questionable whether their oral BA would be any good

I’d say it might take a step beyond IV for homoglutamate. Maybe try intracerebroventricular.

Okay I have another question, some are active, some are short and some long so I think these should not be dismissed therefore I have a general chemistry question ... since acids are known to esterify alcohols can this be done here and if so specifically would it be phosphoric acid, phosphinic acid or some type of phosphonate cause I'm assuming there is no phosphonic acid as I only can find alkylphosphonates?

since acids are known to esterify alcohols can this be done here and if so specifically would it be phosphoric acid, phosphinic acid or some type of phosphonate cause I'm assuming there is no phosphonic acid as I only can find alkylphosphonates?

esters of phosphoric acid are not the same as phosphonic acids, Esters attach groups to an oxygen atom on phosphoric acid whereas phosphonic acids have a group replacing an oxygen and is attached to the phosphorous

presumably these would need to be IV'd, as highly polar compounds it's questionable whether their oral BA would be any good
intranasal with DMSO? (I'm no chemician, sorry if it's a stupid question)

Dissociatives must be snorted imho. The rush is just too good to miss it.