• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

OxyContin tapering HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia180

Greenlighter
If you are tapering off OxyContin from roughly 180 mg down to 45 mg should you still be nodding off? It has been a slow tapper that started since last July 2018 I?ve just noticed recently that my fiancee is showing signs of nodding off again and he is saying it?s because he is buying off a dealer and the pills might be pressed and not real pharmaceutical so there is something stronger in them. He says he is cutting down and hopes to be done in the next 2 months and I want to believe him with all my heart but have been seeing him starting to nod off again for the past two months and he is being secretive so even tho I want to believe I am distrustful so I want to reach out and see if anyone has experience this when they have been tapering off and not just jump to conclusions. Thanks I am just worried about him

Closed (cross posted 3x; I'm choosing to leave the Drug Culture one open).

Julia, if you cannot find the thread I left open and responded to, click on my name and click "send private message" and ask for help and I will direct you to the one thread I let you have. Cross-posting is generally frowned upon.

I know you're in a rough situation and you want the best for your partner, so I don't blame you. I wish you both the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.