• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Near death experience?

Artyyoyo

Greenlighter
I'm an ice, oxy, benzo, marijuana user. I woke up during the night last week and it was like taking a deep gasp. ,. it frightened the shit out of me. I've never experienced this before and never want to again. I'm guessing I stopped breathing and from what I've read it sounds like respiratory depression. id gone heavy that day with the oxys, orally and iv. 8(8o I'm due to stock up again today with oxys and I just know I wont be able to refrain from hitting them. I've wasted my whole life in addiction and I've had my share of good and bad experiences BUT IM DONE. I use the ice then I want to level out so I take the zannies and top off with oxys. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and a slave to substance abuse. death knocked on my door and I know it was a wake up call but I've been using for over 20 years and the claws are in deep. this is what has led me to a forum. can anyone shed some ight on the respiratory effects of being a poly user. Sorry if I haven't used the right lingo but its my first time in a forum.

/\ That's my guess as well. I've had something similar when I was in the depths of heavy drinking. I'd look at it as a wake up call. The rapper Pimp C died of a combination of downers and sleep apnea.

Last edited: