• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quest diagnostic - Is it possible to buy your own drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcm2686

Greenlighter
Is it possible to buy your own Quest diagnostic pre-employment drug test?
Also, does anyone know the ng/ml they test? I live in New York.

thanks

Haha are you asking if you can pay off your positive results? The answer is no no serious lab like Quest is going to accept a bribe to pass your dirty urine. Unless you find a 1/100 technician and offer them maybe $500 good luck with that

@kmccaartrrr & @OpiateKiller Haha appreciate your answer.

What I meant was I?ve been free of marijuana for 40 days now. Chronic user years ago, daily (maybe a little less ) for the past year or so. I have a drug test for a job where I?d really like to piss clean and not use synthetic urine.

Ive passed several at homes test that I believe measure 50ng/ml. I?m still worried so I had 2 questions.

1 - Does abyone know the sensitivity of the test at Quest Diagnostic. Is it more sensitive than 50ng/ml??

2 - Is itt possible to purchase your own test from Quest to determine if you?re clean? I?m not trying to bribe anyone, just want to know my results for myself. If you can purchase it does anyone know the cost?

Thanks in advance!

Haha are you asking if you can pay off your positive results? The answer is no no serious lab like Quest is going to accept a bribe to pass your dirty urine. Unless you find a 1/100 technician and offer them maybe $500 good luck with that

Sorry I replied above. Hope you have some good info - thanks.

I?m sure you can find them on amazon

ive passed amazon ones that measure at 50ng/ml and I have a test from rite aid (First CHeck brand) that I plan on taking this weekend.

i gave some more info on my question above.

Hey rcm2686, congratulations on hitting 40 days without weed! :)

Unfortunately, even though your question is for a great cause (getting a job) I'm really sorry but we don't permit workplace/legal drug testing or evasion questions here at Bluelight due to various potential legal complexities involved.

Fingers crossed you get the job though and good luck!
CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.