• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Florida legalized smokeable marijuana! (plant)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Yesterday Ron Desantis legalized smokeable marijuana!!! Yayyy! Can't wait to actually be able to buy/smoke some bud. Note, this is only for "medical" uses and not recreational, but its a step-up! Ill be getting my medical marijuana card hopefully next week. Im not exactly sure how it works, but at least I qualify for one of the reasons to get one (epilepsy). This just made my week!

Great job Florida and great job Ron Desantis!!

Congratulations. It's always better to have more options.

FWIW, I primarily use Cannabis to control nausea from dialysis (and I love getting high). Edibles don't do it, vaporization takes too long; a quick bong rip and then I know I'm not going to puke.

Enjoy your victory.

Tom

The NY MM program does not allow smokable bud. Actually other than some powder that dissolves in a liquid most products suck. 1/2 gram vape carts that NEVER work for $120 as opposed to whole gram carts for $40-60 in legal states.

However this was all a political move. Gov Cuomo held it back in order to announce they are full legalizing recreational. But the MM programs have been kind of a rip off. Funny enough we went to a dispensary in Kingston which is right near Woodstock NY and I have a lot of friends that grow their own there. But we wanted to experience a dispensary.

Thanks, Thomas! I personally love getting high too lol, but the main reason why I'd be using it for is my epilepsy, back pain, and nausea as well. I'd be getting a high CBD strain (like the ACDC strain) and then getting some GDP as well, for some night time fun haha

And JackARoe, wow for some reason I thought they allowed that? That stinks... Wish ya'll the best as well!

Last edited: