• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I doing too much H at once?

dreamywavey

Greenlighter
Been on it for over a year now, sniffing only ( I use to shoot up but 5 years ago during my first binge, I was clean for five years, and then 1 year ago I relapsed, since then been doing #4 heroin (No Fet) for a year now, sniffing it every day. I am at the point to where I can do a .1g of H #4, and kinda feel it pretty good, not insane, but ya. Isn't this considered a huge single dose? I dont remember ever needing this much, so now I wonder how much is needed to get super fucking high...I dont know if it's safe to snif .2g of H at once?

Well how does it make you feel at that dose that might be a start why cant you just try again with the same batch and slowllly work your way up?

I get that, thanks. Does anyone know what some common dosages of H are that they've either done them selves on average, or have heard about? Just want to hear people what they said the norm was, what amount is considered a large amount to sniff in one line. Is .1 g alot?

A non tolerant individual could OD off half of a .1 of good shit. I've also known individuals that smoke grams upon grams of the good shit a day just to keep their habit up. Only you know exactly where your tolerance is at. The most important thing is to know what youre getting is consistent in potency and not cut with fent. Always been a hard issue with heroin and now the fent problem has made it 10x worse. .1g can be "alot" if it is pure, or it can be literally nothing, in some areas the quality is so poor that even non-tolerant individuals have to smoke/shoot a half gram to even feel a slight buzz. So the answer to your question is that there is no answer - it wildly varies and it would be irresponsible for anyone to tell you ".1g is fine. Try .15g. I do 0.5g a day and I'm right as rain." Sounds like something a dealer or user that doesn't give a fuck about your safety would say. It is deadly advice.

This is a decision only you can make. This website is meant to guide people to make the safer choice, since it's been shown that if you tell people not to do something they are hellbent on doing, they are going to do it anyway. What Pete556 said is good advice.

If it is pure, snorting 0.2g would have been way too much for me, even after a day or two of using. Totally garbage stuff if you have to do that much in my opinion.

I was doing maybe 50mg to 100mg lines. Months into the addiction when I needed 0.25g to get off, I knew my tolerance was totally fucked and I couldn't keep using anymore. That was super depressing because I wanted to keep enjoying it and I knew the ride was coming to an end.

A non tolerant individual could OD off half of a .1 of good shit.

QFT! Even if it's a non-fatal overdose, they are extremely unpleasant and dysphoric and you should always do smaller doses of every new batch just to be safe.

Been on it for over a year now, sniffing only ( I use to shoot up but 5 years ago during my first binge, I was clean for five years, and then 1 year ago I relapsed, since then been doing #4 heroin (No Fet) for a year now, sniffing it every day. I am at the point to where I can do a .1g of H #4, and kinda feel it pretty good, not insane, but ya. Isn't this considered a huge single dose? I dont remember ever needing this much, so now I wonder how much is needed to get super fucking high...I dont know if it's safe to snif .2g of H at once?

Wow i don't know if i should take this topic serious or not. I'll give you the benefit of doubt but you never really know with Greenlighters on this forum.

You know dreamywavey the answer to your topic "Am I doing too much H at once?" lies in how your heroin habit is impacting on your lifestyle. Be honest are you a daily user of a whole gram of #4 because i personally don't know how you manage to afford such an expensive drug habit for the past 365 days. The cost of 1 gram per day would have to be a burden to budget for unless of course if you are either rock star wealthy with the savings in the bank to afford that much heroin or perhaps you are a mid level heroin dealer or a woman who has a partner who deals heroin, TBH only those scenarios i think would allow you to maintain your heroin habit for year now, sniffing it every day.

When it comes to a full blown heroin addiction the sky is the limit. After all the more heroin you use one day the more you'll need the next day to satisfy your cravings and stop getting sick. So yeah using 1 gram of #4 heroin (No Fet) over one whole day actually isn't that much .If your using that much regularly and only sniffing by all means you could built up a super tolerance to sniffing smack that could handle 2 grams.

I had a uncle who was a merchant navy sailor in the 80s who got his heroin that cheap in St Petersburg Russia he got that strung out on his own supply he needed to IV a whole eight ball (3.5 grams) of Afghani brown #4 heroin over the course of a full day and night, everyday. I'm serious and not being a smart ass as i am guessing you live in a western country so your #4 is likely to be cut.

He's a link to a hardcore heroin addict's interview on her journey from first time user to addict and on to the path of recovery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHluo6ArJCc