• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Combining Selegiline and Adderall

Swim15

Bluelighter
This probably isnt the exact place for this topic but wasnt sure where else to post it and I tried it in the performance enhancing section with no responses. Wanted to see if you guys could help.

Basically just looking for anyone with experience combining these two? Obviously this can be a tedious combination but was thinking about trying this combo to reduce the amount of Adderall Im taking as well as potentially boost mood.

Im prescribed 40mg Adderall XR per day and was thinking about something like 1.25mg selegiline per day (potentially even less like 5mg per week) and then adjusting Adderall down to maybe 20mg per day in split doses.

Anyone have any experiences like this?

I've tried mixing a few MAOIs including selegeline with various stimulants including amps and every time it just makes me sleepy and seems to dull the effect of the stimulants. Maybe I'm just weird, but I did read something about it boosting pre-synaptic DA neurotransmission (a bit like L-dopa), which then has the potential to dampen post-synaptic effects.