• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Guy

radiodog

Greenlighter
Hey, been scrolling on Bluelight for a long time just now decided to contribute.. looking forward to some good discussions and meeting some new people. I've been an IV drug user for 10 years now and I gotta say Bluelight has kept me from doing a lot of stupid shit.. so thank yall for that haha.

What's up radiodog!

It's always nice to hear what BL has done for others, and contributions are more than welcome.

I'm curious about you though - Do you have any hobbies outside of drugs? Etc. Etc.

Based on your other posts, I see H was your DOC and then you moved on to meth. Other than being more available, was there any other reason why you switched? Personally, I find stims much more interesting than downers, because to me nodding isn't all that exciting, but I am always curious how one can switch so suddenly and easily. I myself will never like downers. How did you come to enjoy uppers?

Hey madness thanks for asking man. Absolutely, I play guitar and sing. My daughter and family take up a lot of my time nowadays though. It hasn't been easy being an addict and a dad but I'm managing to hang on for now.

Yeah so when I was an opiate user I used to laugh at tweekers and I never in my life thought I'd get into meth or any other stims. It's kinda crazy how it happened. I was actually dope(opiate) sick and had a friend tell me a shot of meth would help, and holy fuck did it lol. But since I've moved into a more rural area it's just gotten harder and harder to find a regular opiate plug and easier and easier to find meth.

When it comes to the effect they've each had on my life, well there's no difference. Jail, broken relationships, the norms that come with addiction. I wanna get straight but it's just not happened yet. At least for awhile.

That's interesting. I got into dope (for a couple weeks or so, several times at most) first by doing it with meth. It was the closest to psychological addicted i'd ever been, because I was so.. warm and cozy feeling yet focused and aroused. That's the best explanation I can give.

Yeah, the reactions to our actions always stir the pot but wanting to reverse the downward spiral or ongoing under current is the first step, and it seems you have a lot to live for to continue motivation with such a thing.

Too stoned.. Nintendo..

;p

Last edited: