• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging - methods and sanitation

$pir4l0ut

Greenlighter
Hey guys, first post here. Want to start off by thanking everyone for this valuable resource I've used since my high school days

Anyway, I've recently started trying plugging and had some questions about technique. I have two syringes I can use: a Walgreen oral syringe and a smaller needleless one that was used in an old Hospital stay I had.

I've been using the smaller one since it's diameter is smaller, but the head is more blunt shaped rather than the needle-like Walgreens one. The tip of the Walgreens one would be very easy to get in there, but it's only about 1.5cm long. Is that enough?

And for those more experienced, what kind of sanitation do you do? Obviously, I won't use either of these for like nasal dripping administration. But is washing with hot water and antibacterial soap each time enough?

Thanks guys!

Oh, and if anyone could PM me or something to help me figure out how to change my avatar, that'd be great. I feel dumb not being able to find it

I just buy a whole bunch and use once then throwaway.If that isn't an option, then yeah just wash it with some soap afterward...

OK, thanks man. I don't exactly want to constantly be getting free oral syringes from all the Walgreens near me. The girls at the pharmacy counters definitely know my face and remember me. I'm always buying candy in addition to whatever I'm getting and she tries to small talk hit on me by reccomending various new candy.

Also, this may be off topic, but does anybody have experience both plugging and snorting heroin? From what I understand, the bioavailability is around the same for each Roa, with maybe slightly more for plugging.

I had good luck plugging morphine pills and got my technique down from that. But when I tried plugging the H, the effects were notably less than snorting the same amount. I cleared my bowels an hour before and everything. Maybe it's just me?

What size is the needle? 30g, 27g, and 25g are normal. It should be written on the package.

You mean the volume listed on the syringe? It's labeled 5mL.

What I'm concerned with is whether the small ~1.5cm squirt tip is long enough to prevent leaking when plugging. Cause after that tip, the difficulty level of getting the rest of the thing up there goes waaay up.

I'm asking about the needle (sharp tip). It has a gauge size on it. The largest being 18g and if you stick that in your arm you'll be gushing blood for days. The syringe size doesn't really matter but generally you want to stick with 3cc, 5cc, and 10cc mainly because any larger would be difficult to handle with one hand.

I believe that you may be over-complicating the situation man. You're right in knowing that your rectum is essentially the least sanitary part of your body, but this is only going to come into play if you use the same syringe to inject a substance into a different area. Going from your rectum to say, your vein, would be dangerous. If you are just plugging, you should not need to do anything more than sanitize the syringe with soap and water. You can re-use, but do make an attempt to clean your setup in between.

Thanks for the help so far guys. But I think there's some miscommunication. There is NO needle in. This situation. I've been terrified of them since childhood. Can't even give myself a shot if I need to.

I found a picture that kinda shows what I'm dealing with. The two farthest right syringes resemble my "small. Tipped" Walgreens one and the smaller diameter syringe from the hospital with the screw on adapter. I'd like to use the one with the tip, but I'm concerned it might not be long enough to prevent leakage. Currently, I've been shoving an inch or so of the smaller diameter one up there and would like a setup that's a bit more comfortable.

Sterile-3-parts-disposable-syringes-plastic-screw.jpg_300x300.jpg

Hey, so I got an update / PSA:

If you are having trouble with plugging or wary, go to a Walgreens and ask for a free oral syringe (I just said it's for my dog / baby / etc). The syringes they give out are very easy to insert down there, and the tip is long enough to prevent any leakage. Definitely a reccomebed method for anyone looking to try it out. It's a happy medium between snorting and IV for many drugs.

Sorry i meant to say can you use shampoo as lube because that third needle from the right is the smallest one I could find and let me tell you its not pleasent especially when you dont even get high..