Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T (100mg) -2nd Time - "Mr. T"

cj187

Bluelighter
A week after trying 2C-T for the first time at a dose of 50mg, I was eager to experience its full effects. I took 100mg and then started to play guitar. After 20 minutes or so, I started noticing the first effects coming on. Things were looking extra colorful and playing guitar was easier than usual. I had more control than I would sober and I impressed myself with my playing. I use a pick most of the time, but I spent the whole session fingerpicking without much difficulty. As with T-2 and T-7, the come up was smooth and free of discomfort.

I expected to feel the full effects after an hour and a half because that's how long it took last time. Once that much time had passed since taking it, I was a little disappointed by the lack of intensity. So far it didn't feel much stronger than 50mg. I thought about redosing, but decided not to since I only had a few trips worth of 2C-T and didn't want to waste any.

I played some music on my computer. I was soon aware that the effects were still building. The music sounded amazing. I felt a strong emotional connection with it and it carried me away into a world of fantasy. It was a cosmic, floating feeling, like the way it is listing to music on LSD. Images of landscapes on the screen seemed vast and immersive. I felt a humble joyfulness, a calm satisfaction. The trip had a very earthy character to it, much more natural feeling than most of the 2C series. Staring at the images on the screen I started to see visuals. They had a synaesthetic quality, with things moving and changing color in sync with the music. It never got extremely visual, but I think it would with a higher dose.

When the effects reached their peak intensity I began to experience some body load. It came in waves. The body load was similar to what I experienced with 2C-T-2, a nauseous headachey feeling. It wasn't too bad though. For the most part I was still enjoying the trip. I also experienced some pleasant body sensations, again similar to 2C-T-2.

By the third hour, the trip was past its peak. The body load was gone and it was a nice day so I decided to go on a bike ride. By that time it was dark and the weather had cooled off a bit. The air was a little chilly but it felt nice to feel the fresh air. I felt so comfortable and free. As great as it was, I can't say that riding my bike on 2C-T was better than other psychedelics.

I go back home after about an hour. I was still feeling the effects of the 2C-T but it didn't seem to affect my appetite. I ate some food and fortunately didn't experience a recurrence of the nausea I had briefly felt earlier. I didn't feel drained at all from the bike ride. 2C-T seems pretty neutral on my body, not really stimulating or sedating.

I spent the rest of the trip listening to music and playing guitar. The effects lasted a longer than the 3-5 hours in PiHKAL. It was more like 6 or 7 for me, though the peak of the trip was not very long. Surprisingly I didn't get a headache at the end of the trip which happens to me every time I take any other phenethylamine psychedelic. I woke up the next day feeling fine. I don't understand why 2C-T doesn't cause the typical phenethylamine hangover, but it's a very nice surprise.

2C-T is a nice psychedelic. The descriptions in PiHKAL really don't do it justice. I wouldn't describe it as bland or generic at all. In my opinion it's more deserving of "magical half dozen" status than 2C-T-7. 2C-T produces more of a classic psychedelic headspace than the stimmy shallow euphoria of T-7.

2C-T is a lot like 2C-T-2. 2C-T may be less serious, though I think that it could potentially be just as deep or deeper with a higher dose. I think I'll take around 140mg next time. I'm not sure if it will be a really amazing experience at that dose or if the body load will become overwhelming. In any case, if I could only have one phenethylamine for the rest of my life it would be 2C-T, because of it's lack of unpleasant aftereffects if nothing else.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2ct
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I'm so glad to see this report. :) Gives a better picture of 2C-T than any other I've read thus far. I'd like to give it a try sometimes, especially since I love 2C-T-2.