View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaping Ketamine

Phobos

Bluelighter
I had read some time ago that it was possible to do this, so having procured some S+ needle shards a few days ago, I looked up the boiling point and thought there was a chance.
I used a glass meth style pipe, loaded 30mg, and... it tasted like ketamine + burnt... ketamine I guess?
Small black residue on the glass...
Effects started on in a few seconds and you get to peak much faster than with insufflation, and the peak is much stronger than the same dose insufflated. I will guesstimate 2x-2.5x.
My lungs felt "nauseous" for lack of a better terms for a few minutes, but breathing was fine.
Faster comedown.

Does anybody else have any experience to share?
Do we know whether it is particularly dangerous or not?
I tried this only once, will maybe experiment later with a slight increase in dosage.

Ketamine isn?t favorable for vaping imo, I love mxe smoked though.

There was a lot of wastage, my impression is that boiling temp and burning temp are very close.

It's basically a waste. I've tried it loads of times and loads of different ways. Tastes awful and the high is ridiculously short lived. And ket vapor isn't good for the lungs either, I heard its quite toxic actually.
Just put that shit up ya nose!

(or in your veins ? )

It should work (in salt form since secondary amine achs are all vapable in salt form) but since it's so weak you'd need a lot of it to get anywhere (especially considering that you're never going to manage to inhale and hold all of the smoke). You're better off using IM for the ketamine and vaping one of the stronger secondary amine achs (3-meo-pce, o--pce, dck, ...).