• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dysphoria Experiences

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Let's use this as a smorgasbord of experiences in which we should ACTIVELY AVOID. There are certain combinations that are dangerous, life-threatening or just plain dysphoric.

2c-T-7 and MDMA yielded extreme dysphoria in an erowid article, as the former is an MAOI and clearly caused some form of serotonin syndrome or what not in the user.

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=13520

There's a combination I did, of non-recreational drugs and it was the most dysphoric I have ever felt and it was terrible. I do not wish to talk about.

This is a thread for you to warn, or at least to enumerate, what caused dysphoria, a bad drug experience, etc. Overdoses that caused nasty feelings instead of a high could technically count, but I'm more interested in drug combinations one thought would be quite enjoyable but in the end was not.

A nasty comedown could also count; but I'm way way way more interested in finding a list and avoiding the acute dysphoria effects of drug/drug combos.

3-MEO-PCP + Heroin, honestly thought I was going to die. No positive from either drug experienced. Just dysphoric hell.

I heard 3-meo-PCP is quite euphoric from what I heard; why was combining it with heroin so bad? Did it make the trip very dark? Was it a bad trip in general from the 3-meo?

Salvia div. on it's own - was extremely dysphoric for me and I'm an experienced psychonaut.

Also methamphetamine/mdma combo comedowns, holy lordy fuckery, a whole week comedown from beyond hell.

Salvia div. on it's own - was extremely dysphoric for me and I'm an experienced psychonaut.

Also methamphetamine/mdma combo comedowns, holy lordy fuckery, a whole week comedown from beyond hell.

Yes agreed. Salvia can be euphoric for me a lot but one dysphoric experience = will never do it again.

Oddly enough I really liked shooting meth on a single E pill (I'm guessing it was 80-120mg, not a super strong one) and I didn't redose the E so that probably helped. I loved that combo. Then again if you feel like shit after meth it would probably be AVOID AVOID AVOID = total dysphoria for such people, I'm sure.

I hope this thread serves to discourage people from specific drug combos that could end up being wildly dysphoric. I want y'all to at least feel normal, sober, or high/happy but NOT dysphoric. I always feel bad when people experience dysphoria.

When I was much younger and crazier I would intentionally do huge shots of meth, it would temporarily be dysphoric for about 20 minutes (5-10 minutes of puking, vomiting, dry heaving, shitting, and then when your body has squeezed out everything it can you continue to dry heave for at least 10 more minutes). Then it would fade into extreme euphoria.

Don't do this, kids. Please. Dose responsibly.

Oddly enough I really liked shooting meth on a single E pill (I'm guessing it was 80-120mg, not a super strong one) and I didn't redose the E so that probably helped. I loved that combo. Then again if you feel like shit after meth it would probably be AVOID AVOID AVOID = total dysphoria for such people, I'm sure.

Oh don't get me wrong I loved the combo, it was euphoric beyond words for around 18 hours or so...

...it was just the following SIX days that were massively, unforgettably dysphoric (shudders...)

Oh. Gotcha yeah I always feel fine after stuff like that. I sleep and eat a lot and it’s probably a better feeling than I am sober, if you can believe it.

I thought I was going to have hell to pay when I quit 9 months of IV meth abuse. But it was so smooth for me compared to heroin addiction it was like nothing. I hear coming off a long meth stint is hard for some.

Oh. Gotcha yeah I always feel fine after stuff like that. I sleep and eat a lot and it’s probably a better feeling than I am sober, if you can believe it.

I thought I was going to have hell to pay when I quit 9 months of IV meth abuse. But it was so smooth for me compared to heroin addiction it was like nothing. I hear coming off a long meth stint is hard for some.

Could just be an age (or a mileage) thing....Before hitting 35-ish I couldn't understand what people's issues were with stim comedowns, after 40 it was a whole new ball game unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on perspective...), and after 45 it was just pure hell-on-earth shit

Back on topic, I always found the cocaine/cannabis combination somewhat dysphoric, or at least not at all enjoyable, no synergy whatsoever ime

Ketamine and Mushrooms. I love combining ketamine and LSD and/or MDMA, possibly my favorite combo evar! So i figured mushrooms would be similar. Nope!

So I attempted this a few times. The first two were low doses and I didn’t experience dysphoria really, but both times i experienced some uncomfortable dissociation. Third time, i was i think 17-18, and i was coming up on a single gram of P. Azuresceans, and was handed a mirror fullof lines of K. There was a small kickback occuring in my mom’s back yard (she was okay with it, but still sketched out by the 15-20 wooks in her backyard). I was with a girl who I had a crush on, and we were sitting in front of the back door, when I started to leave my body. I had amnesia, and forgot what drugs I had taken, how everyone had gotten to my house, and who the girl was. I looked at her, and she smiled at me and pulled in to kiss me, and at that moment, i thought she was possessed. I kissed her anyway, I was very afraid of changing the natural course of whatever was happening, as I was trying to figure out what was going on. Then I thought I was possessed, because i felt that I couldn’t use my freewill. It felt like ky actions were not my own. Then, with all my might, I asked my lady friend, “how are you feeling?” And she said “really weird” that somehwat grounded me, and we held each other and said nothing for a while. Then at some point i had to talk to my mom and explain what was going on. She noticed how high i was and she asked what i was on. I told her the truth “i have no idea, but I’m handling it” this made her worry, and told me that she was going to lock the doors to the house and that i had to crash in the garage. I felt panicked at that moment, and when the door locked, i had convinced myself in my head that my body was inside the house and my mind was trapped outside. Various other delusions occured over the next hour, and i forget what brought me back, but i ended the night having great sex and then getting geoup cuddled by a bunch of beautiful naked people

lol omg I remember combining ketamine and mushrooms. What a terrible idea indeed.

I was very afraid of changing the natural course of whatever was happening, ... Then I thought I was possessed, because i felt that I couldn’t use my freewill. It felt like ky actions were not my own.

This is normally just the effects of mushrooms, i.e. a perception of determinism. You're just seeing reality for what it is. That's all, nothing to be alarmed about.

When I did mushrooms + ketamine, I had outer-body other-worldly experiences, i.e. alternative lives. Physical movement in a ninety degree motion would bring on the other realities. It was so utterly bizarre I couldn't begin to describe what it was like. I didn't like it. I wouldn't do it again.

DPH is probably the worst with Jimson weed being a close second. I actually think that DPH had an even more unpleasant body high for me and the entire trip was terrifying. Worst combo was probably a very large dose of d-amphetamine right with 1/3 jar of 180proof moonshine, made my brain feel like it was burning (not like the normal burn you get from booze alone, it was more of a shocking burning sensation) finally got it stopped with weed and benzos.

Any Cathinone, and any PCP derivative (minus 4-HO-PCP, because of the opiating effects it contains).

Any Cathinone, and any PCP derivative (minus 4-HO-PCP, because of the opiating effects it contains).

I heard great things about the PCP analogs but I don't think I'm going to ever try them myself. And I just knew to stay away from the cathinones.

4-AcO-DMT + physical pain (caused by a short-term medical condition).

Awful combo, one of the most difficult trips of my life. Just unending waves of overwhelming pain. The entire bodyload was converted into very focused pain. And I don't feel like I learned anything from it longterm. Even the knowledge that I can endure something that painful and overwhelming seemed to completely fade as the medical condition worsened in the following weeks.

Back in high school we heard that if you took a bunch of “no doze” pills you would get high , nope just totally sick . I guess it’s just caffeine