• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alcohol Combined with Diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I have a high tolerance to diazepam. I need at least 80 mg to feel something. I also have a high tolerance to alcohol; I can easily put away 20+ standard drinks in one sitting. Would drinking roughly 15 standard drinks combined with 50 mg of diazepam be safe? I want to try this combo for a synergy effect. I read an article somewhere that stated that drinking a large amount of alcohol combined with a large amount of benzos is safe. That is, it WON'T kill you. You'll most likely pass out and sleep for 15 hours. I have never heard of anyone dying from this combination. What is your take on this?

Its not safe you can die from it, with that said it can be done just as long as you take much lower dosages of both substances than normal but for HR purposes you should really not do this at best you will go to sleep right away.

I read an article somewhere that stated that drinking a large amount of alcohol combined with a large amount of benzos is safe.

Don't know where you read that but it sure is wrong. I took xanax and drank for years but it wasn't recommendable and I knew my tolerance.

I have a high tolerance to diazepam. I need at least 80 mg to feel something. I also have a high tolerance to alcohol; I can easily put away 20+ standard drinks in one sitting. Would drinking roughly 15 standard drinks combined with 50 mg of diazepam be safe? I want to try this combo for a synergy effect. I read an article somewhere that stated that drinking a large amount of alcohol combined with a large amount of benzos is safe. That is, it WON'T kill you. You'll most likely pass out and sleep for 15 hours. I have never heard of anyone dying from this combination. What is your take on this?

it doesnt matter how much your tolerance to either drug by itself is. when you mix them, it can completely go sideways on you, even if you have done it countless times. the answer is there is no safe way to do this at all. these are especially high/ easially lethal dosages.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.