Thread: 5-Methyl-MDA Anyone?

The Non-Dimensional Omnipresence..(While not in dimensions to save planets)..

5-Methyl-MDA Anyone?

Has anyone tried it here yet? How is it compared to regular MDA?

Ok, things are looking out to be obvious...But I still need a site to confirm legitimacy of what and who goes around...

pm me if neccesary, thanks in advance

Ime avoid bath salt rc stims except the first gen ones like methylone and mephedrone. I?ve had extremely negative reactions with all the x gen rc stimulants and empathogens.

Not to say there isn?t any potential but the high will probably only have fragments of what mda had at varying intensities.

doesn't matter, I haven't seen this anywhere else and i still don't know the best site to verify legit or scam sources. :/

A bunch of vendors offered what was claimed to be 5-Methyl-MDA a few years ago, with the first reports claiming it to be extremely potent, while others found it to be a relatively lackluster empathogen, which suggested to people that much of it was probably bunk.

The "Big&Dandy"-Thread on Bluelight has a post where the user claims that MDA really is just a milder, less stimulating version of MDA. Since that post goes into detail about the NMR spectra of this supposed 5-Methyl-MDA, it seems fairly believable, and it would also fit in with what we know about the structure-activity-relationship of empathogens (the 5-methyl group would likely the drug more selective as a serotonin releasing agent, but less potent overall - in general, selective serotonin releasers like MDAI are considered less recreational than MD(M)A due to the lack of dopaminergic stimulation).

Basically, this suggests that at some point there was atleast some real 5-Methyl-MDA going around, it's just that the substance really isn't that great when compared to its parent drug.

Just like all the "bk-'" versions of many rc empathogens...Thanks for the info