View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM and k2

Hunter19877

Bluelighter
I tripped one night off of two 5oz bottles of Delsym. I am 15 year veteran of DXM, The first bottle I drank at 8pm the second when I stared to feel the effects of the first, around 10pm. The night was awesome, real intense. Just how I like it, very heavy and morphy, and live Led Zeppelin in my headphones playing Dazed and Confused, that shit really takes you on a journey every time. Anyway, when you drink Delsym one after the other waiting 2 hours between, it hits you very strongly, more like a sigma plateau. And the afterglow can be very strong the next day... Anyway it was about 9pm the next day and the whole day I was feeling the afterglow heavy. And at 9 I smoked 2 hits off of a joint of k2, sonic boom I believe was the name on the package. I lie to you not, right after I blew the second hit out, my entire world shifted, like, literally. That k2 brought the trip back 100%. My entire equilibrium went sideways and my vision shifted massively. I got control of it after a few minutes but it was very strong and if you aren't a veteran in DXM I could definitely see this throwing someone into a very bad trip. Especially at the peak of the DXM. Anyway I ended up laying down just to chill and listen to music and passed out. Don't remember falling asleep.

Fun times really ;)

Strange, I have become immune to DXM after 15 years, I need more than 1 gr to get to the third plateau and it's just not worth it anymore...

Dxm really stays in you system for a la time.
I had similar effects the day after a 1g dxm trip.

I bought some n20 and hit it with dmt about 20h after i had done the dxm.
Hit me almost harder then during the trip.
A medium hit of dmt broke me through hella far.

I remember experimenting with synthetic cannabinoids and ketamine or MXE, and I didn't particularly like those combos, I remember strong headaches coming up right after a few puffs.

cannabis makes me anxious but on dissociatives i can handle it much better...

I remember experimenting with synthetic cannabinoids and ketamine or MXE, and I didn't particularly like those combos, I remember strong headaches coming up right after a few puffs.

Dxm really stays in you system for a la time.
I had similar effects the day after a 1g dxm trip.

I bought some n20 and hit it with dmt about 20h after i had done the dxm.
Hit me almost harder then during the trip.
A medium hit of dmt broke me through hella far.

Strange, I have become immune to DXM after 15 years, I need more than 1 gr to get to the third plateau and it's just not worth it anymore...

cannabis makes me anxious but on dissociatives i can handle it much better...

Thanks for the reply guys. I really get great trips when I drink two 5oz bottles of Delsym 2 hours apart. It equals to somehwrre around 1700 mgs poly DXM. But drinking 1 then 2 hours later the other makes the trip really great and intense. My peripheral vision visuals are extremely intense. My whole surroundings are altered. Things dance and move when I look at them. If I lay back and close my eyes, crazy awesome visuals happen. I get virtigo and I feel like I'm flying. One time It was like I Astral projected. I was in control just wandering around. I seen myself laying on the bed and I thought, wow, I finally went out of body! I would flash from different surroundings and it would feel like I was really transporting there.... Especially when I listen to live Led zeppelin. Dazed and Confused live is amazing. Those live zeppelin shows really take you on journeys. It's like Jimmy Page really played out a massive story with his guitar. Dazed and Confused live is one of the greatest trip songs ever. Songs period really!
Anyway yeah man I like doing it like That. The trips are great. I've had over 300 trips and I haven't "lost the magic" as they say.... Yeah some trips aren't what I want them to be. But that happens. I do it once a week, every friday. First bottle at 8pm, second at 10 then at like 12 or 1 when I'm peaking ill smoke a hit of weed and that puts me in a great spot! Oh and sometimes I take 50mg of benadryl when I drink the second bottle...
I can never get pure DXM where I'm at. And I can't afford VPN or anything like that so the dark web is out.....
But I'm perfectly fine with Delsym. I've been doing it off and on for over 15 years and I'm perfectly healthy.. I've had adhd since I was young but I out grew it, I don't think it has messed wit me to bad mentally.... Yes it HAS fucked with my short term memory I believe. I've read many reports on this from people and I believe DXM definitely fucks with that. Other than that I'm still perfectly able. I can still learn easily. I just got my lisence, I can drive fine. I can pay attention to detail still....
I highly recommend people don't use DXM more than once a month tho. Everyone knows DXM can stay in your system for a while, tolerance is built very easily. Some people do lose the magic... Once a month, or even spontaneously. Some trips are great when u just don't plan it and do it in a good mood one day.... Friday nights every week are my thing. But I'm going to start taking 2 week breaks now. Every other Friday....
I just love DXM man. The shits fuckin great. At low doses it can make you feel amazing, like everything is awesome. At high doses you can go the fuck to Mars!
I wanna do ayahuasca so bad.... I may order the ingredients one day and read up on erowid properly how to brew it.... Take a small small dose andvsee where it takes me.

Idk man go DXM! ������������������❤️❤️

Last edited:
I had my strongest trip back when i was 18, I know i went out of my body but i had no control over it, i just melted along with the rest of the universe, it is often the same with k-holes where I dissapear into the trip and i always get the idea that the whole universe knows of what I'm doing, like everyone is aware of my consciousness as we all are eventually nothing more than intelligence our souls are made up of and we join together because the whole universe exists out of intelligence first, than atoms and material parts. i believe it is electricity and energy that melts along the spiritual with the material but I am a few trips away of being completely sure of that....I used to astral project with meditation and developing dreams considerably in a sober state. Fuck mars, there's nothing there. I could go anywhere in the universe simply by my intent. Nowadays I only get lucid dreams but as soon as I try to teleport, it becomes dark in front of my eyes and usually just wake up :/ I have a quik guide written on how to do it, if anyone cares...