• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can lopermine interfere with codeine metabolising

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I had a few earlier (2mg tabs)well a long while ago along with some small amounts of codeine I'm talking over 5-6 hours ago I know codeine shouldn't technically be redosed after more than 4 hours? That's what my pharmacist says anyway I have a dose ready from cwe but I can still feel the lope quite a bit should I try to wait a bit longer do you think before I dose up?

Codiene is commonly prescribed as a PRN to be dosed once every 4-6 hours. I have no idea why your pharmacist is saying it should not be dosed after 4 hours. Lope should not interfere with codiene metabolism.

Same sorry mate it me and my stupid keyboard i meant he said I COULD take it every four hours the reason I am mentioning this is because I've read that you should wait12- 24 hours personally sometimes I can dose codeine none stop and feel it other times I won't feel a thing I am gonna wait for it to get dark because I always seem to feel higher then

Why were you taking lope? Lope seems to block other opiates kind of like methadone, whereby if you have it in your system whatever other opiate you dose will seem less effective probably because some of your receptors are already occupied by the lope.

Lope is dangerous in high doses btw. I just hope you aren't dosing high.

I just cba with the withdrawal mate, plus I had some evil diarrhea

No no I never take more than 6 at a time I know how dangerous it is especially for the heart but appreciate the warning all the same

I took it just now I always thought lope would enhance codeine via receptors or whatever details details I've had lol.., I've had a funny relationship with lope I've slagged it off but I always buy some because it's a fuckin good drug not to get high(well I dunno I've felt it but not seeking it pretending to anyway) but yeah time to chill and scroll through some fresh threads

When I'm in Oxy withdrawal I take 40mg x 2 of Lope (40 caps) and it eliminates my withdrawals completely! But I only do this twice a day as its got a long half life. It gets dangerous if u multi dose throughout the day like in the 100-200mg range.

Personally I'd say for my self anyway, 2 doses of 40mg in one 24 hour period is safe. Never exceed 80mg and dont even think about getting into the 100s!!

Wow your brave I can handle excessive amount of pills when i absolutely need to but lopermine ive had eerie chest pains right where my heart is from 20 mgs and it wasnt fun maybe some people can handle it more than others but man dangerous stuff and yet very good stuff to for the price

Wow your brave I can handle excessive amount of pills when i absolutely need to but lopermine ive had eerie chest pains right where my heart is from 20 mgs and it wasnt fun maybe some people can handle it more than others but man dangerous stuff and yet very good stuff to for the price

It's interesting that cos ive never experienced any kind of chest pains. But not everyone is the same I suppose.