Cycle Advice Mood swings, anger issues with steroids

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've got a friend that for friendship it's almost like a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. She's an endurance athlete. Started running half and full marathons back in 2010. This year's Boston will be her 25th Marathon. She is also a triathlete. This year's Texas Ironman will be her 6th full Iron Man. She has completed many half Ironmans and probably close to 20 podiums on Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons and qualified for the Olympic distance Triathlon Nationals and Cincinnati Ohio. She hits the gym normally two to three times a week and swims 2000, 2500, 3000 yards two or three times a week and when she hits the lake, normally she'll swim about 3 miles. She's in her upper mid 30s. 5 foot 6. Anywhere from 115 to 120 lb with a very low body fat percentage. Being a triathlete and Runner, she's got very toned and muscular calves and quads and being a swimmer, her upper body is very toned with muscular shoulders and biceps but overall, very tone and fit and muscular but not to the point where she looks like a bodybuilder swimsuit model in a contest. But I will say she has very nicely toned and muscular legs compared to other women who are triathletes and runners. Or women who race bikes either road racing or crit racing.

I know that in the past, 2014ish she had gotten some liquid clenbuterol and tried it a few times but either the clenbuterol was too strong or she took too motiv8 dosage at one time. She didn't like the side effects of her heart racing around 120 beats and the fact that she felt like she was shaking like a leaf. I don't know if she stopped using it or Lorde the dosage amount. If she used it, I don't think it was for very long. gym workout bodybuilder friend who what's more experience with steroids and who was eversource for acquiring steroids and asking questions about steroids. Her gym bodybuilder new of a guy that worked at a local place summer to a GNC where he was able to get vitamins and protein powders and supplements. His friend was also able to get liquid clenbuterol. I'm guessing he was able to get legit stuff via the black market. I'm not exactly sure of the time of span, I'm guessing maybe two or three weeks maybe a month at the longest, she had sent a text bodybuilder friend if he could get more liquid clenbuterol and he said that the place had closed up. About two years ago she threw out and all the phone that she wasn't using anymore. I was able to get that phone and read some of her text messages which how I got the only information that I know about her steroid use other than, a few months before getting the phone I found a shoe box under her bed that I thought had she was in it that she wanted me to go upstairs and get for her. Come to find out it was her steroid box. So when she threw out the phone I was curious and a big concern to the extent of her steroid use other than what I saw in the Box and was able visually monitor what was being used in the box and how often based off of my ability 2 to 3 times, sometimes 4 times a week when I was able to take a quick look at the box and count how many pills or syringes we're still there and see if she had taken anything or not.

The stuff that was in the box that I found where are packets of:

Gen-Shi labs -- Stano-S, 10mg tabs, 30 count,

Kalpa Pharma. -- Stanoxyl 10 (Stanozolol)
10mg tabs, 100 count,

Gen-Shi labs -- Oxandaol (Oxandrolone) (Anavar?)
10mg tabs, 30 count,

Bought off black market -- Anavar 25 or 50mg, 100 count, green and white capsules containing white powder.

GP Deca 250,

Kalpa Pharma -- Methenolone Acteate, 25mg tabs, 50 count

For a 37 year old female, and also being an endurance athlete with lots of cardio. What are the major key points to each of these steroids for women? How safe are they? I know that a few can be toxic to the liver. I know that she does a little recreational cocaine once in awhile. Nothing on a regular basis and usually and small amounts of. Very small skinny lines here and there may be one cheese how to add friends once, twice maybe three times a month. Or a couple of key bumps here and there. Cocaine and large quantities or frequent use karate night will cause her sinuses to clog up for several days or just one reason she does very small amounts at a time. How safe is it if she has taking any of these steroids on a cycle and does a little cocaine? If she's injecting the DECA 250, will there be any noticeable signs of where she injected the shots? I've never seen any bruises that could be caused from a shot on her legs or anything that would resemble a mark made by the shot.

I I've heard that some stories can cause people to have anger issues. Can any of these steroids cause this to happen? Every once in a while she will all the sudden be in a bad mood and are you in be very upset for no apparent reason. Almost as if she has a second personality that kicks in. I'm not suggesting that's the case.

She does like to drink when she goes out. Sometimes getting drunk. I'm sure that's not very safe on the liver when using these steroids.

She's always since I've known her been quite muscular you hurt calves and quads and hamstring. But I've never seen or noticed any signs that what indicate a noticeable change in muscle mass. What can possibly be other signs of steroid use? I do know, that before 2010 when she started training for marathons, audio recordings that I've heard of her, her voice was more feminine and I bet them higher-pitched compared to what it is now. She still has a feminine voice but it's noticeably little bit lower in tone then how she sounded several years ago. But in the three years that I've known her, I've never noticed a change in her voice.

Using this type of steroids as a female, what are the risks especially being a triathlete and marathon runner not huge focus on bulking up at the gym?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like a shady guy.

Rather than snooping through her texts on a phone that she threw away, and surreptitiously peeping into her personal belongings trying to figure out what she may or may not be taking, if she is as good a friend as you say she is why don't you just ask her and have an open and honest discussion about it, if you have concerns?

It's not really your business to monitor the substance intake of anyone else. As an endurance athlete she probably has at least a rudimentary understanding of the risks of the various PEDs she may or may not be taking, and, equally, she is probably a better judge than you are of whether she is experiencing any unacceptable side affects.

Moon the loon said:
Every once in a while she will all the sudden be in a bad mood and are you in be very upset for no apparent reason. Almost as if she has a second personality that kicks in. I'm not suggesting that's the case.
Perhaps these bad moods are a reaction to feeling constantly under scrutiny, and your own weird behaviour.

I am suggesting you should mind your own business with other people's lives, and if you have concerns, speak to them about it, don't sneakily monitor their communication and substance intake to figure out what they may or may not be doing.

Just what the hell kind of [edited] are you? Why don't you go preach it to the choir.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's sharing an opinion mate, but not in a hostile way. No need to be abusive in return, even if you don't agree.

Lol. I am curious what you intend to do with this information? No offence intended, just honest advice that will benefit you in life.

You ask a lot of very vague questions while sharing many unnecessary details about your sneaky, disingenuous approach to this "situation", if you want to call it that.

The substances you mention are, by my understanding, fairly standard choices for women. There are risks of course, as you mentioned, but none of what you have posted says to me that your friend is going off the rails or engaging in extremely risky behaviour.

To my knowledge there are no particularly unique risks to using AAS as an endurance athlete rather than a bodybuilder.

Yeah thats some straight stalker behavior dude, weird as fuck. If you want to know, just ask her. I talk to friends, lifting buddies, and a plethora of other collegiate and Olympic athletes regularly about PEDs, what theyre using, etc. If she doenst want to tell you then its none of your business anyways.

As far as drugs go, potential sides, etc - steroids are relatively harmless and even more so for females imo since they?re endocrine system doesnt work on quite the same feedback loop as mens. All assuming that the doses are monitored and arent pushed to anything crazy, potential virilization is monitored, etc.

The female athletes Ive had on AAS have really been pretty easy. Winny and anavar are generally well tolerated with few sides at female dosages. Havent personally had females on deca but have run them on low doses of testosterone before with no problems. Mood swings can be influenced by hormones or a million other things. Generally not a common side effect contrary to what the media will have you believe with the roid-rage bullshit.

If youre wondering if you should worry, the answer is no. The widely accepted practice of going out and drinking regularly on the weekends would be more concerning to me on a health basis.

I’m sorry to jump on the bandwagon of shaming you but dude... not cool...

Regardless, if you have a problem with her steroid use, the relationship almost certainly is not going to work.

On the other hand, if you are just curious about this stuff, just trust her that she’s done her research and knows what she’s doing and forget about it.

You typically are unable to see any evidence of an IM injection. Oral steroids typically are the only risk for liver toxicity so if it’s all injected, don’t worry about it.

To reiterate, she is a grown 37 year old woman, she can make her own decisions and take care of herself.