• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and benzoate (and clonodine and deralin)

Mnhf

Greenlighter
So for the first time in 8 yrs I spent the day enjoying 4 bags of c. I really need to sleep now. I was considering taking approx 150g valium plus 100 clonodine and 80 deralin.
Or staying up all night and feigning insomnia BC my husband will divorce me if he finds out.
My valium tolerance is enormous, so I'm not worried about that one.
I'm just not sure if I should attempt sleep or slug it through.
If any of you know about this combination please just give me an opinion/advice.
Thanks ?

Cocaine deralin valium and clonodine

So for the first time in 8 yrs I spent the day enjoying 4 bags of c. I really need to sleep now. I was considering taking approx 150g valium plus 100 clonodine and 80 deralin.
Or staying up all night and feigning insomnia BC my husband will divorce me if he finds out.
My valium tolerance is enormous, so I'm not worried about that one.
I'm just not sure if I should attempt sleep or slug it through.
If any of you know about this combination please just give me an opinion/advice.
Thanks ?

I love some good c but it seems like when you find someone with really good stuff they run out or are hard to get intouch with. Got some today that’s the strongest I’ve ever had one bump lasted an hour and a half. Hope he keeps some on hand

Effects are unpredictable, potentially fatal with this combo or variations of this cocktail of drugs. Recommended to seek medical attn asap.

OP, very briefly, as a friend, I would advise you to not use Cocaine if you have an honest belief that it could be the end of your marriage. It's not worth it at all, unless you don't honestly care about the marriage, but that is none of my business.

Are you taking Sodium Benzoate as an Antipsychotic medication? Also, your dosages are a little bit unclear. I feel like I know what you're trying to say, however, I can't go off of an educated guess. I know that this ship has sailed already and I hoped it all worked out for you OP, but it can be extremely, extremely difficult to advise folks on proper dosing guidelines when they have such a high tolerance to their stuff. We don't prevent people from giving advice of course, but it takes on a new, dangerous level when such high quantities are involved.

Do not drink Alcohol while this is going on.