• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids How often can i take Lyrica (Pregabaline) without gaining Weight?

Razu_

Greenlighter
Hey thinkin of mixing 50-70 MG Lyrica with my 200 mg Codeine to potentiate it abit, im a little worried about Lyrica's weightgain sideffect, How often could i take Lyrica per Week without gaining weight? :?

Just resist the urge to eat unhealthy food. Not much else you can do

As for mixing the two drugs, I'm not sure but it could be dangerous, so always start low and gauge the effects. - the tolerance builds fast, so best to use it sparingly

Last edited:
Hey thinkin of mixing 50-70 MG Lyrica with my 200 mg Codeine to potentiate it abit, im a little worried about Lyrica's weightgain sideffect, How often could i take Lyrica per Week without gaining weight? :?
You'll be fine. The weight gain s because Lyrica gives you an amazing appetite,you can eat all day and then eat supper. Will power or just stay away from food if you can. It takes awhile to gain weight anyways, just eating junk food and sitting around smoking weed and taking Lyrica made me get a big gut but I lost it really quick. I personally have no will power tho. Peace out From Michigan where pot is Legal?☕?

You'll be fine. The weight gain s because Lyrica gives you an amazing appetite,you can eat all day and then eat supper. Will power or just stay away from food if you can. It takes awhile to gain weight anyways, just eating junk food and sitting around smoking weed and taking Lyrica made me get a big gut but I lost it really quick. I personally have no will power tho. Peace out From Michigan where pot is Legal?☕?

how did you lose the gut?

I take it 1-2 times per week and I have no weight gain. Years ago, I took it daily and did have weight gain. It was mostly because it made me crave bad foods, so if you can stay away from that you should be ok.

The weight gain aspect of Lyrica seems to wear off after a few months from my experience. It actually messes with my guts a bit, lots of bloating and abdominal discomfort but when i started taking it, I got incredibly unstoppable munchies- it was awesome actually ? I have a shitty appetite so it was useful for a time.

I combined it regularly with codeine and enjoyed it though keep doses nice and low. Worth noting that this combo increased stomach pain a lot for me... which inherently decreased my appetite...