• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Industrial Engineer Specialized in Distillation

jimmytian8

Greenlighter
Hello everyone
This is Jimmy, I am industrial engineer specialized in distillation. I am here to learn and share.
I am specialized in wipe film molecular distillation
Here is a photo of me holding 20lbs+ crude oil from a factory that I set up.

happy-face-jpg.1741447

Looking for to learn more about processing.

Hi Jimmy - welcome to Bluelight!

What exact process are you working to learn more about? And what is wipe fuel molecular distillation?

Maybe i can direct you to the appropriate sub-forum.

Any drugs of choice?

Curious about you.

Until later,
madness00

Hi Jimmy - welcome to Bluelight!

What exact process are you working to learn more about? And what is wipe fuel molecular distillation?

Maybe i can direct you to the appropriate sub-forum.

Any drugs of choice?

Curious about you.

Until later,
madness00

I am working with distillation process, which transfer crude oil (60% cannabis oil) to honey/golden oil (90-95% cannabis).
Wipe Film distillation work the same as short path distillation, and they are using same theory but much faster.
That would be great, I usually use THC full spectrum oil.
Thanks

Moved to Cannabis discussion where it will get the attention it deserves.

Last edited:
Definitely glad to have you on board! I've only ever seen those machines in Bret Mavericks old videos lol

Welcome, OP!

I use Ball mason jars too, but I don't have a distillation kit. I have a couple questions for you...

1) Do you know if the distillation process (white film or short path) causes any amount of decarboxylation?

2) Maybe you don't have this problem but if you end up holding onto product for a significant amount of time (several months or longer?), do you store your oil at room temperature or do you chill it in a fridge?

You should check out future4200.com

You'll probably feel more at home there tbh. Not much tech gets discussed here