• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is the best way to safely dose a fent pressed pill?

mbox30fake

Greenlighter
I know the best thing to do would be ditching them because of potential hot spots, but I would still like the know the (relatively) safest method you can do to try and avoid hotspots from a fentanyl pressed pill with insufflation being the ROA.

Would it be to completely crush and then dissolve the pill in some saline nasal spray? Maybe just in water and then let the water evaporate to end up with a potentially more uniform powder? Remember, this isn't pure fent powder, but instead a small pressed blue M30 pill. I completely understand the risks involved, but any harm reduction would be helpful. Friends have straight sniffed some of these pills at a time, whereas I have been sniffing maybe two grains of salt worth at a time.

I appreciate any and all replies. Thank you!

Do you know how many micrograms of fent are in each pill (assuming its in micrograms and not milligrams, that would be a HUGE dose)?

Imo it's never safe as the fentanyl concentration will most likely differ between pills, so you'll never know the dosage. But crushing the pill and dissolving it in solution seems to be the least risky approach (imo it's still extremely dangerous).
If you really wanna do it have someone around that can call an ambulance in the worst case

"Thread: What is the best way to safely dose a fent pressed pill?"

As far as I know there is no such answer to this question other than do not ingest them: Then at least we would all know there was a safe option.
Be super careful if one must and do as little as possible. eg. if one is used to eating a bar of xanax (real) then try 1/4 (or even 1/ 8 bar of fent-pressed until one knows what one is actually dealing with.
I personally do not condone the use of fent other than for it's intended usage but it will and is being used there is no escaping that.
Again... if one must... be careful: Start like it's your first time taking a drug as it may be your last.

Dissolve the pill in water (about 5 or 10 ml using light heat. Agitate for ten minutes.

Filter through a micron filter (may take clog a few filter)

Make sure solution is transparent and not turbid.

Put in spray bottle and dose titrating upwards waiting about 15 min between dosing.

Volumetric dosing with very slow titration. Just like stated above except you should probably wait more than 15 minutes in between doses, more like a few hours.

Imo it's never safe as the fentanyl concentration will most likely differ between pills, so you'll never know the dosage. But crushing the pill and dissolving it in solution seems to be the least risky approach (imo it's still extremely dangerous).
If you really wanna do it have someone around that can call an ambulance in the worst case
or have a phone with 999 prediled just in case I had a dream the other night that I overdosed on fentanyl even though I've never had it before it was scary I think it's just all the stories I've read on here