• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cant use Scullcap cuz Diuretic Effect, I read it can produce short Visuals large dose

Thomas29

Bluelighter
So I purchased Valerian Extract, L-Theanine, Scullcap, Passion Flower, Hawthorn Extract and this Calms Forte which contains things like Humulus Lupulus (Hops) and a myriad of other Herbs in it including Chamomile which I was drinking the tea to help with sleep and the anxiety of my Benzodiazepine Withdrawal I am experiencing and it worked perfectly. The only problem was I literally couldn't sleep from peeing non stop it took me awhile to figure out that Hawthorn Extract is a powerful Diuretic and then I began looking at the other herbs to see if they produce Diuretic Effects.

Only L-Theanine does not produce a Diuretic effect and Valerian Root Extract I have been using the L-theanine and Valerian for literally roughly 11 Years now but since Herbs/Supplements got limited to no Research done on them and the only information I could find about Valerian Root Extract is that is could be an Anti-Diuretic or a Diuretic but the consensus is that it most likely has neither of those effects and if it does it would be Anti-Diuretic since we don't even know how Valerian Root Extract works exactly but some type of Anticholinergic effects which is suspected to play a role in the effects it produces that are conducive to sleep.

So considering the fact I can't use these Herbs for Sleep or even Day Time Anxiety since I have no idea how long the Diuretic effect will last when I use them. I plan to only use them when taking Stimulants like during Cocaine use to help take the edge off any anxiety etc. but I barely ever due to Stimulants as I love Downers instead of Stims and thankfully considering how cheap I get fire blow for and not to mention the free blow I get offered which I always say "I can't use it right now got to sleep or eat soon and anxious right now for example and I just get the blow put in a baggy to save it for a rainy day.

With that all said so nobody starts jumping to conclusions about why I want to try and get a "high" from Scullcap I don't I just want to put my purchase to some kind of use and I am interested in the from what I read in a Legal Highs Megathread on Bluelight it produces "An effect of short lasting visuals when very high doses of Scullcap are consumed all at once" but it does not mention the amount of Scullcap required to do such a thing.

Please Read all of my post before making assumptions for why I am asking this question please!: So how much Scullcap do I need to use and I can't imagine it would be in a Legal High Megathread if I needed the amount of Scullcap similar to how you would need enough Nutmeg to ingest at once that makes it nearly if not impossible to get any effects from it due to not being able to consume enough Nutmeg all at once to produce any psychoactive effects?

Did you purchase Buried Treadure Sleep Complete? I just started it and it has all of those ingredients you listed. Is it still working?