• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time DHC dosage

Jamespd27

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi I would like to ask in the interest of harm reduction what a first time using DHC 30mg tablets, I was thinking 5 as I have little opiate tollerence, however I have taken 2x120 long release tablets and thought that was sweet about a year ago so I was just going to take that in this , do they both equate to the same?

Being depressed is not a reason to do that, there are a lot of people that care about you, I gave a fuck enough to check back and see how you are doing, seek medical help.

Seek medical attention an' do it quick!!!

50X30 mgs? Have i understood well? One gram and a half dihydrocdeine with a low tolerance to opioids, a SHITTON of Imovane and scarce a gram Lyrica!!! You are attempting suicide mate (given that what you wrote is true). So, if you ingested such amounts, you shouldn't be even reading this answer, hope you had the time to seek help. If for some reason you're still conscious and reading this, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY, HAVE SOMEONE CHECKING YOU AS LONG AS A DOCTOR OR AN AMBULANCE ARRIVES. If you are so depresssed and wanna die, it's useless to write here and substancially ask: "am i killing myself the right way?". Don't wanna be judgemental by any means, i'm very depressed and out of it me too, but i just want urge you seeking help. AND DO IT NOW! AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!...

5 X 30mg is a high starting dose with no tolerance, but you shouldn't be in any danger with that dose. I'd say you'll be either blissfully high or very nauseous. Hope it's the former!

I've taken 420mg (14 30mg) in the past and it felt like an Oxy high! Mind u ive got a 120mg daily Oxy tolerance so I was bound to be okay. But 50 is extremely risky business even with a high tolerance, i hope ur ok!!!???

50X30 mgs? Have i understood well? One gram and a half dihydrocdeine with a low tolerance to opioids, a SHITTON of Imovane and scarce a gram Lyrica!!! You are attempting suicide mate (given that what you wrote is true). So, if you ingested such amounts, you shouldn't be even reading this answer, hope you had the time to seek help. If for some reason you're still conscious and reading this, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY, HAVE SOMEONE CHECKING YOU AS LONG AS A DOCTOR OR AN AMBULANCE ARRIVES. If you are so depresssed and wanna die, it's useless to write here and substancially ask: "am i killing myself the right way?". Don't wanna be judgemental by any means, i'm very depressed and out of it me too, but i just want urge you seeking help. AND DO IT NOW! AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!...

If he has taken 1500mg of DHC he'll need a massive dose of an antihistamine cos DHC in high quantities provokes a horrible histamine response similar to Codeine, and he'll also need Naloxone for sure! As for the Zopiclone im not sure if theres an antidote for it. Adrenaline might help.