• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi To All

stan5409

Greenlighter
Being new to this group I'm anticipating nice people to share and receive great information from. I live on the computer and constantly searching for information of all kinds but especially what means the most to us. I'm willing to share any news I find that could enrich your lives or hopefully protect you from harm, physical or financial. I'm also willing to help anyone with questions that maybe I can research for you. In the meantime stay well, be happy, and looking forward to all updates

stan5409,

I'd love to hear more about your research - what in particular do you spend your time on? Harm reduction techniques?

Don't mean to probe, but do you do drugs yourself?

Your motivation to help share information is commendable, and i am looking forward to hearing more about what exactly you can get your hands on in regards to research. We have a Psychedelic Medicine, Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion, and Drug Studies sub-forum, all of which may interest you.

Let me know if you have trouble finding them and i'll provide the link once i get the format from my laptop as opposed to this library computer.

Hope to hear from you, and welcome to Bluelight!