Signs of Infection After Injection (Please Hell)

Update: pain is basically totally gone and no symptoms beyond pain and swelling at injection site arose.

@coffeeshroom, thanks man!

@serotonin, I had done it quite a few times before without issue. I had also ran many vials of the same gear from this source and was at the end of both vials when the problem injection occurred. That added to my paranoia that it had somehow been exposed to bacteria. I?ve had PIP before, but never to where it made me grind my teeth to move my arms at all.

Anyways, I appreciate the tips, and will forego injections of that size in small muscle groups in the future.

@RedLeader, thanks man. I?ve been trying off and on to do just that. I had lost probably 6-8lbs fat and dried out significantly and was super happy with my look, but then I started dating one of my ex?s again and felt comfortable eating ice cream lol. It?s time for a long cruise, so just hoping to maintain what I have and slowly build strength once my body stabilizes from no tren and anavar. I think lower chest dominant is largely genetic for me but started consistently adding incline bench the last couple months to even it out.

Appreciate all the input as usual. Thankful everything cleared up and you all helped put my mind at ease during the process. This makes me consider letting my levels crash and finding a somewhat liberal TRT doctor so I can just use pharm grade for cruising and traveling.

Last edited:
Update: pain is basically totally gone and no symptoms beyond pain and swelling at injection site arose.

@coffeeshroom, thanks man!

@serotonin, I had done it quite a few times before without issue. I had also ran many vials of the same gear from this source and was at the end of both vials when the problem injection occurred. That added to my paranoia that it had somehow been exposed to bacteria. I?ve had PIP before, but never to where it made me grind my teeth to move my arms at all.

Anyways, I appreciate the tips, and will forego injections of that size in small muscle groups in the future.

@RedLeader, thanks man. I?ve been trying off and on to do just that. I had lost probably 6-8lbs fat and dried out significantly and was super happy with my look, but then I started dating one of my ex?s again and felt comfortable eating ice cream lol. It?s time for a long cruise, so just hoping to maintain what I have and slowly build strength once my body stabilizes from no tren and anavar. I think lower chest dominant is largely genetic for me but started consistently adding incline bench the last couple months to even it out.

Appreciate all the input as usual. Thankful everything cleared up and you all helped put my mind at ease during the process. This makes me consider letting my levels crash and finding a somewhat liberal TRT doctor so I can just use pharm grade for cruising and traveling.

We get asked about issues like this all the time, it seems to be just one of those things that occasionally happen to some people, like I stated earlier pain eventually subsides after a few days, it may happen again it may not.. (if it does might be time to change vials, try different supplier)..

Certainly not a case for antibiotics, considering the potential long term harm they can do to your immune system via wiping out your gut microbiome..

Glad things worked out ok..

Hey guys.

I just want to add that my advice for anti-biotics was as a last resort and not just to be use for pain or PIP. But only when an abscess is confirmed and that, that is all that will help. But im glad all is good