• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible cutter? Need guidance

AbsoluteZero

Bluelighter
recently bought some crystal from a friend who went through another person, the shard looked clean and legit. The thing is once I split a rock apart I could smell a vinegar scent from the bag which I thought was very unusual... So I packed up a bowl lit it up then let it set but once the smoke came out it also smelt like vinegar for the first 2lights after that but then the smoke smelt normal. Really weird. Do you think it could be cut with something? I don't want to continue to smoke if it is cut badly. Please let me know what this vinegar smell could be.

It's likely just unreacted byproduct left behind from the manufacture process, which is pretty normal tbh. Is it working as normal?

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't get on it all that often so I never have come across it haha, cheers for that info I can stress less now I have that in mind. And yep it sure is working well so far. Thanks again.

It's likely just unreacted byproduct left behind from the manufacture process, which is pretty normal tbh. Is it working as normal?

I?d bet it?s unreacted chems or leftover solvent for sure. Probably nothing to worry about.

Other possibilities: it was dissolved in asomeghing with a vinegar-like odor during smugggling or transport.

If you bought it in a major west coast city maybe the dealers were storing it next to a hella big chunk of tar.

Bottom line: don?t stress.

Have had several batches of vinegar smelling meth in Melbourne (Australia) at the end of last year of varying qualities.

The first batch I did IV and it blew my fucing head off, very high quality.

Subsequent batches varied.

I have no idea why but there didn't seem to be any negative effects from shooting or smoking it.