L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Confusing situation with a bi girl and her girlfriend

Psyke

Bluelighter
Somewhat of an interesting situation developing and was wondering what you BLer's think.

Through mutual female friends (I'm male) i met a girl named "Anna". We hit it off immediately,
i.e we started riding motorcycles together and having incredibly stimulating conversations and etc: she matches my crazy energy.

However our mutual friend claims shes strictly lesbian. I was like oh that fine, ill just be friends with her.
HOWEVER, she invites me over to her house on valentines day to hang out and work on her motorcycle. We spend all day fixing it up
(with no drugs or alcohol involved) and have the best time. And we fix her motorcycle. We celebrate by drinking a beer by the river,
and then we go motorcycling around together. Awesome. She tells me she definitely pansexual, and keeps bringing up this girl shes been hooking
up with like "looks at these texts" and "should i even meet up with her tonight?"

I say yes; if you like her well go swoop her and we can all kick it. We pick up "Jane" and go to a party. Long story short i keep seeing them argue and eventually i can tell Jane isn't stoked Anna hung out all valentines day with me. And to top it all off Anna is leaning against my chest at certain points of the party.

At this point i slightly back off for a few weeks and those two girls start dating. Well one night im with this beautiful girl whos visiting me named 'Ella' and we meet Anna at a warehouse party without Jane around. Needless to say those two girls strart hooking up and then i get involved and all three of us are making out on lsd and dancing together etc. Anna leaves the party a few hours later and gives us each a big kiss before.

So my question is; I really like Anna but what should i do? Her girlfriend hates me i can tell no matter how nice she is to me in person. Should i Just wait it out? this Anna girl is really fucking cool..........

(Ps i got invited to go camping with Anna and a few other random friends tonight... not sure if Jane will be there. will report back...)

Talk to the one you're interested in? If things get more serious you're probably in for a bunch of drama unless she's already leaving the other chick.

keep in the loop and make it clear how u feel to this anna but be realistic, she might just be an attention vacum that is never pleased with what she got

she might just be an attention vacum that is never pleased with what she got

Yeah i wouldn't get too involved personally. Keep her at arms length, IMO, and have fun as friends. She needs to decide where she wants to settle down on her own.

Been Kicking it with "Anna" quite a bit lately, and her girlfriend is out of state for a while. When i Asked her about that she said "their on the 'outs'", meaning not on friendly terms at the moment.

I haven't gonna for a real kiss though or anything, should I? I really want to but theirs never been the perfect moment yet. Like we touch each other on the arms or legs when we pass by one another at a show or etc.

Its really a strange sensation: Normally its so easy to make the first move when you know they like you but this girls like soooo sick i guess i'm nervous and theres all these other factors. idk man

@pofacedhoe: I haven't made my feelings clear; isn't that wierd to do before making a few moves first? Like if i put everything on the table before getting a little freaky with her couldn't that like, ruin it?

ffs dont wait

perfect moments dont exist, only perfect mental states

your mental state is you

let your lips do the talking and worry about your long term goals after

Dear Psyke,

Interesting situation. However, it sounds like you trust that your friend's information is correct and she is a lesbian. If she is, no matter what you do together, how much fun you have, there are other women involved much of the time and she will still be more interested in them than you as a sexual interest. You may be reading more into these interactions with Anna because of wishful thinking. Who knows what is REALLY going on with her. Therefore, I think you need to find out. I would tell her you are interested in her as more than a friend, you heard she strictly is interested in women and not men, and if that is correct you are going to need to back off because you don't think you can just be friends with her. If she is a lesbian and you try to be just friends, I think you are setting yourself up for a big disappointment. You like her as a potential girlfriend and not as a friend. If you can just be friends fine, but it doesn't sound like you are able to do that. Move on to someone you know wants a relationship with a man. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Friends don't talk about each other like this behind each other's back.

Anna deserves better than the both of you.

yeah they do, why is talking a big deal? women i work with are always talking about each other, it doesn't mean much and to be fair if you fancy someone its very normal to be asking questions. otherwise how u find out anything?

We?re not here to help you take advantage of innocent women.

Closed

what u on about?

Last edited:
ffs dont wait

perfect moments dont exist, only perfect mental states

your mental state is you

let your lips do the talking and worry about your long term goals after

Thanks for that.

it sounds like you trust that your friend's information is correct and she is a lesbian.

She told me herself shes bi but mostly has only hooked up with girls.

Friends don't talk about each other like this behind each other's back.

Anna deserves better than the both of you.

Bit dramatic eh?

anyways...
Its one of those classic situations; if you put everything on the table and get denied you make an amazing friendship awkward,
but the reward is well worth the risk soooo.... wish me luck.

Bit dramatic eh?
1430173649.png

By talking to the person you are claiming to be friends with.

sometimes social skill involves finding shit out beforehand, and if u read it she was a friend of a friend originally

whats upsetting u so much wolfgang? this seems like u got some issues and now ur dumping them on this thread. bit random

I'm so glad I don't have friends like this. Fucking pathetic

again dumping your anger but where has it come from?

if you dont want to respond to a thread you dont have to. there is no law that says you have to

why you so angry?

I'm so glad I don't have friends like this. Fucking pathetic

Hot motorcycle riding bi-sexual girls? On LSD? Come hang out bud!

annnywayyss. To make the situation even more confusing; i didn't get friend-zoned but got "Threesome-zoned." Like she always talking about how we should go looking for babes together to get freaky with.

I'm ok with that.