• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Intro and question

Verwood@

Greenlighter
Hey everyone I?m vw and been reading for years I have chronic back pain since 2009 I?ve been off and on opiates since that time , changing insurance etc. I?m now prescribed 3-10mg norco per day. My question for the community is: I always run out early but I have I pull to pass my drug test tomorrow. What?s the best time to take it so I show positive for my pain management appointment at 8:30 in the morning thanks any imput from experience members is appreciated I?ve been battling this for last 2 years since the opiate crisis. I don?t abuse I believe just went lots of oxi a few years ago to having to work very hard to get back in pain mangment believe 4 a day would work but unable to convince him of it thanks

Hi Verwood@ - Welcome to Bluelight :)

Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to ask questions about drug tests here, but feel free to use this thread to further introduce yourself. Where you're from, any hobbies, etc.

Also, do you find marijuana helps relieve pain? I have always been curious because it seems to effect everyone differently. Personally, i do not find it helps with pain aside from distracting me from it. I've have tooth pains all my life but would never get prescribed anything because of my substance abuse disorder.

Peace.