European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amsterdam you trollops

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Going to be in Amsterdam for roughly 8 or 9 hours around the middle of April. What's to do? I don't smoke weed or like eating it, so that's not really something that draws me, I've seen the Icebar and canal cruise that's just a smidge over 24 quid, which doesn't look too bad value, especially as you get three drinks thrown in with that. Fancy doing the Anne Frank museum, but not sure how far away it is from where the drop off point will be?

Plan on getting some truffles for the journey back, should make it interesting at least.

You don't do weed and you're not interested in the red light district? What's the fuckin point of going then..?? :)

Eat some french fries with mayo. Rent a bike for an hour. Enjoy the culture, do some people watching while having a coffee. Just walk around. Its a beautiful place!

Aye. All as belongs on chips is a sprinkle of salt and a splash of vinegar.

Unless you're having a peas mix. Or one chippy I used to know, sadly since closed, used to do a chili con carne mix. Absolute Food of the Gods!

Aye. All as belongs on chips is a sprinkle of salt and a splash of vinegar.

Unless you're having a peas mix. Or one chippy I used to know, sadly since closed, used to do a chili con carne mix. Absolute Food of the Gods!

Chilli 'n' chips? I like the sound of that.

I've just decided that next time I cook chips, I'm going to experiment with chips 'n' marmite. Sounds good on paper...

Chilli con carne, fillet steak and thick wedges about as good as it gets.

34-E6-D490-5-D88-4678-9252-CB6-C9-B4-D2-CDF.jpg

just visit as much as you can, museums, theatres, embrace their biking culture along other aspects of their culture. btw I heard about some Lion King musical, I usually dislike the majority of musicals, but the clever way in which the costumes are designed and the visual impact of the scenery are brilliant. here is the link : https://www.lionking.com/worldwide/the-netherlands .

the weed and hookers are overpriced anyway and some of them, if not the majority, are overrated also.

Someone gone & killed that steak :(
If it isn't still pissing blood it is roasted.

I’ve gone off having steak blue. Prefer it very rare now. Either way, what I got was medium rare, the rest of the meal (starter and desert) more than made up for it though.

Loads to do in amsterdam. Take some small dose of truffles and go to the few museums they have. Ajax home stadium sometimes has game on u can watch. They have a zoo aswell which is ok.

I like the leidseplein area of a night. Have some clubs and bars that are a pretty good atmosphere or at least used to be !

Getting decent mdma ?

I think you should not do any after all, the small time you spend there is better then on stuff you could do anywhere else, just enjoy the dutch culture if you think you are bored do it but I suggest to no, amsterdam i such a clich like what if you are amsterdam you must smoke weed or do shit :))))))

I think you should not do any after all, the small time you spend there is better then on stuff you could do anywhere else, just enjoy the dutch culture if you think you are bored do it but I suggest to no, amsterdam i such a clich like what if you are amsterdam you must smoke weed or do shit :))))))

There are several musea to visit which charge you a tenner to get in and within 5 minutes you've seen it all.

There are far more pleasurable things to do there for that money.

Go have a good coffee, with or without joint and then go to the Rijksmuseum, highly recommended!!