• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

North AL Newbie Says Hi

nik0lai

Greenlighter
'Ello Mates
A good friend of mine introduced this site to me, that friend is also the one with whom (?)(I never really know how to use the word "whom") I first used methamphetamine intravenously. Ugh. Still love him though.. only because he's pretty :) (J if youre reading this im just kidding). But really he's a
Anyway, I joined the site three days ago because just recently have I been using IV meth more often than just snorting it, which got really old because my nose is already pretty messed up due to habitual cocaine use my last two years of college. ouch. I have used a handful of substances in my day: weed, cocaine, lsd, molly, meth (smoked, snorted, banged), heroin (twice, hated it), other opiates like pain pills and suboxone (hated those too), benzos (but now I'm prescribed), adderall (also now prescribed) andddddddd.... I think that is it.
I would like to think I am an intellectual, I love learning new things as well as teaching them. I have my BS in Psychology with a minor in Biology. My favorite subject throughout all of my years has been, and still is, Human Anatomy. During undergrad I studied Psychology with a minor in Biology. I taught the lab portion as a TA for Human Anatomy for 2 years and also dissected cadavers. I went to a primary medical-based university so we used real cadavers in the lab. It was pretty awesome. I also like to read true crime and non-fiction science novels (i.e. Stiff-Mary Roach).
You'd think after studying and teaching Anatomy/Physiology/Biology so much that I would use meth IV, but surprise here I am.

****I'm sure this is quite long for an introductory post so I'm going to end it right here. If anyone has anything to add or any questions by all means comment and I will try to respond promptly.

Bye Bye =D

Hello nik0lai - welcome to Bluelight :)

Yeah.. i hated heroin too and used to love meth. How is nodding fun? It's beyond me.

You would be surprised at the amount of "intellectuals" or members holding down good jobs while using. Not to say it is cool or okay, but just to show you how drug usage and addiction doesn't discriminate. You are not alone at all, especially on a social database like this one, so feel free to jump right in and converse with the rest of us as if you were talking to you best friends IRL.

Hmm.. a pretty BL user.. was it CFC?

And what hobbies outside of school and drugs do you have?

Until later,
madness00

Thanks for the reply madness00!

Yeah, I do not think nodding is fun, but I?m not one to judge. ?Whatever floats your boat,? right?

I was skeptical about using the word intellectual, hope it doesn?t come off a certain way, but I couldn?t come up with anything else. Honestly I was twacked while writing it, and I am now as well. L o l yay

Thanks for all of the welcoming words! Definitely helps me understand how to actually converse with others on this site. I?m excited to learn and share a lot with those in this community since it?s pretty difficult to do IRL without judgement/discrimination.

I graduated from the university in 2015 so I?ve been out of school for some time. Graduate school is still the plan for the future, although it?s taking me longer than I anticipated to get there, but I?m confident that I will. :)

I had to ask my best friend what my hobbies are because I always have trouble answering that question, but I?d say outside of work and education my interests would be reading non-fiction crime and science/medicine novels, discovering new music, photography?shooting/editing/exploring, and technology?always up to date with the newest gadgets and whatnot. Surely there?s something else...

Not too sure who CFC would be, hmmm.
______
- nik0lai

Yeah you did. :)

I graduated in 2015 as well - had my ups and downs since graduation. Quite the ride. But I think it was all meant to happen.

Speaking of tech, are you a gamer by any chance? GTA? LoL? Temple Run?.

And again, people here are pretty bright, wicked tight, and rarely bite so do your thing and you'll attract similar minds.

Peace, for now.