• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Long-Term Storage of MK-677 Liquid (Details about the type of solution in thread.)

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Concentration 2,5% (25mg/ml)
Composition 10% ethanol, 87.5% deionized water, 2.5% MK-677 (>98% purity)

I plan to buy a MK-677 Solution 25mg/ml ? 50ml and I want to order a bunch of them in case the inevitable SARMs Ban which I am hoping MK-677 does not get banned along with them since it is not even a SARM but for some reason is sold as a SARM or it's just the fact that it is sold from the same sources that SARMs are sold.

So assuming I keep it in a cool dry dark place and unopened and sealed in the container how much potency loss will occur when storing the solution for approximately 1 to 3 Years after I order and receive them? I figured that this Sub-Forum might be able to offer more knowledge and insight into the Storage Stability and Potency loss from Long-Term Storage than the "Performance Enhancing Drugs" Sub-Forum but if it is better to ask this question instead of asking this here. Then if possible maybe move the thread to what ever sub-forum you think is the best.

Assuming it was properly prepared and is well-sealed it should probably retain most of its potency over one to three years. If you keep it refrigerated, that should increase its shelf life.

Oh shit... Well I need to save it for a minimum of one year, do you know how much longer it will last if I put it in the refrigerator and do I need to know about any specific details on how to store it in the fridge for maximum long-lasting of the potency plus stability of the solution when using refrigeration as storage properly? Oh and what do you mean by retaining most of it's potency as in like less then 10% or 5% loss in one year, assuming as like you said only if it was made and is well-sealed properly that is?

Oh shit... Well I need to save it for a minimum of one year, do you know how much longer it will last if I put it in the refrigerator...

A very rough estimate would be about four times as long, given the rule-of-thumb that a reaction will take twice as long for every ten-degree drop in temperature.

and do I need to know about any specific details on how to store it in the fridge for maximum long-lasting of the potency plus stability of the solution when using refrigeration as storage properly?

Just make sure it is well sealed (electrical tape is good) and don't open the bottle if you don't have to. If you are opening and closing it, it's apt to decompose more quickly.

Oh and what do you mean by retaining most of it's potency as in like less then 10% or 5% loss in one year, assuming as like you said only if it was made and is well-sealed properly that is?

I don't know too much about this specific compound so I really couldn't tell you in that much detail. My guess would that it would be less than 10% loss in one year, sure.

Oh shit... Well I need to save it for a minimum of one year, do you know how much longer it will last if I put it in the refrigerator and do I need to know about any specific details on how to store it in the fridge for maximum long-lasting of the potency plus stability of the solution when using refrigeration as storage properly? Oh and what do you mean by retaining most of it's potency as in like less then 10% or 5% loss in one year, assuming as like you said only if it was made and is well-sealed properly that is?

I don't think it will last very long at all in solution it has a primary amine. If you want material to last then you need the solid salt not some sketchy solution of the mesylate salt in aqueous alcohol.

The description of 10% ethanol 87.5% water 2.5% MK-677 is very dubious, no professional would call a solution out like that rather than saying 25mg/ml solution of MK 677 in 10% Ethanol-water (w/w) or (v/v) So it is pretty safe to assume that the solution is not professionally made nor deoxygenated and is not sterile either.

Mesylate salts in alcohol are a bad idea. look up Viracpt and ethyl methanesulfonate to see why.

Worth also noting 1-methanesulfonyl indole compounds and all indol-1-yl sufonamides are much less stable than other aliphatic or aromatic sulfonamides.

MSD no doubt have stability data that has not been published but needless to say they did not use an ethanol water solution in the clinical trials.

Ya I agree I plan on buying my MK-677 elsewhere this was just a solution I was looking at and decided to ask how long it will last. I would buy MK-677 Powder and make my own solution but I read it tastes horrible. The problem is I want to start at a low dose as I have read the side effects for some people begin at like for example one person gets no side effects at like 10MG Daily MK-677 use but when the same person bumps the dose up to 15MG or more he starts noticing side effects.

I will have to make a post about this in the performance enhancing drugs since it is mostly used for that purpose but I figure you guys know more about stuff like these questions I asked. Now I can only assume no matter what I do or how well the solution of MK-677 is made that if I open the bottle it will then begin to degrade in potency extremely rapidly and with 25MG/ML being the dose for all the solutions I have seen as.

I mean a bottle of 60ML at 25MG/ML when using even 10MG daily but it's best to start at 5MG and work your way up from what I read to reduce side-effects. So the only way I can see this working is using MK-677 Powder and making my own solutions but I doubt there is any possible way to use a Tester Kit to see if I even got real MK-677 as I have read it is hard and expensive to make so it is not going to be cheap substance to buy and bunk or low quality shitty MK-677 is sold all over the place or even sold with SARMS that require some serious PCT the same way AAS Users would need for example which is the main reasons things like this are about to be banned.

Last edited: