• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Zealand Co-Morbid pill consortium and dinosaur GP Doctors

Hazeahead

Greenlighter
Yo!
Quick Intro - I am....In a dissosiated state, suffering existential crisis so....I don't really know who I am, anymore than anyone i guess. (lame)

Doctors in this country are clueless. I started getting interested in 'medication' at 16 (35 now). Started on prozac. I've been on and off most avail SSRIs SNRIs Tricyclics.
I do suffer from insominia and my online chart says MDD GAD BPD ADHD and Bi Polar - though in all honesty I'm unsure what I have anymore...though lately I've come to the realisation that Borderline Personality Disorder is pretty pretty pretty close ('Curb' reference)

18 years on Benzos, I'd say....almost every avail in this Country. On off Opioids, Antipsychotics for sleep (hated them next day, no more)

Current weekly pickups are Dexamphetamine, Valium, Zopiclone, Dihydrocodeine, Lorazepam Venlafaxine and just last week I asked for something to 'smooth things out' and was put on Sodium Valproate. Its a strange one - evening dose makes me wide awake, morning dose and I am a zombie, so we'll see how that goes...

All these years and no matter the Benzo I still feel the hypnotic effects while more tolerant to the anxiolytic effects, so I managed to get a methylphenidate and then 3 years ago a Dexamphetamine prescription. I still suffer anxiety to the point of agoraphobia sometime, and insomnia, though not SO much depressed.

Interestingly my favorites are anything in the Z-Drugs, in particular Zopiclone - it has a complete opposite effect on me and awakens, gives euphoria, takes away anxiety, messes up memory a little though it comes back quick (even now on half of a 7.5mg)
Temazepam and Triazolam were good - but never as good as Zopiclone. And DHC over Tram or Codeine mos def.

Anyway long and short - I am trying to find out if people can have a natural GABA deficiency?
(ie not from tolerance to pharms)?
I don't even know if that's a thing? I read that this Sodium Valproate may act on GABA...and I'd take a Z over any Benzo any day (ideally with a bottle of Gees Linctus, that stuff is Crazy Good!) and I have read BL for years so thought.. why not join up at 330 on a Monday morning right?! Don't drink, No Meth or Crack or Coke, Love Mary when I can find her...and when the govt legalised synthetic cannabis in this country (x) amount of years ago before abruptly pulling it from the shelves it was so good (That Tai High laced with Phenazopam.....WOW! - skip to remortgaging house Dahaha! worth it).

GABA dabba do ya'll - Peace and Good Vibes I transmit.