• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! identification and harvesting (they grew too quick, must harvest today?)

boogerhead

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first time trying a coco coir kit. The company won't tell me which strain i have and I think I need to harvest today! I have a glove box ready and equipment to grab spore prints but have never done it before. I'm surprised at how different the sizes are and don't which strain i am dealing with therefore I can't predict when to harvest. I don't see any universal veil but am seeing the classic blueish purple on the stem this morning. Please advise?
URL]
URL]

We don't allow this & there are no test for colours aka shrooms, if you want to see if they are laced with something you can try Ehrlich. If you bought a strain or grew one that you don't know it's just your and yours problem.

Note > Not all of them have indole alkaloids so it may not react with this reagent.

regards,

Winter

We aren't able to identify the species, they might attempt it at the Shroomery but online identification is dubious at best. Obviously they won't be laced with anything if you grew them. As far as when to harvest, the ones that are opening look ready. When I've grown mushrooms I've harvested each mushroom as it becomes ready. The ones that have caps that look partway opened are ready to harvest, but there are some slightly smaller ones that still have closed caps that might be another half day to a day until they're ready.