• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

codeine help

well it passed quickly after that post, lasted maybe 30 mins at most, just realised that rhymed lol

Sounds like everything worked out. Felt an odd feeling in my chest. Realized it was my heart of darkness attempting to beat some of that viscous black fluid... I mean blood. It's just like watching your nephew ride that bike without training wheels for the first time. Well done. Try not to let them ruin your entire life my friend. Unless you don't have a life of any kind to be attached to. It's not so much that you will have "no life", but it will be an utterly different life with few similarities to the one you're currently living and chicks who are into the whole "I want a junkie for a boyfriend" are like fans of the Sex Pistols.

They have no true taste, otherwise they would listen to Billie Holliday, Megadeth or better yet, both on two Victrola's with their bells blasting directly at each other in the same room. Day 4 no sleep. Purim's coming up, anybody coming to mine?

Last edited:
so its been 2 days, i cant take a shit? well not that i cant i just havent needed to, which is odd for me, im guessing its the codeine, i didnt think after one dose it would cause constipation, oh well.

@wheaters how do you deal with the constipation side of codeine? you must have a way if you take it daily at 150mg. otherwise you'd never poop

Just eat starchy, or a hot curry ?? other than that i can live with it ??‍♂️ The constipation from codeine isnt bad enough to have concern unless you have underlining medical issues lol