• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

permanent damage from mephedrone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
In 2013 use to sniff mephedrone with breaks of couple weeks throughout the year took it countless times, once stayed up 3 days i didnt even know who my druggy friends were we were all fiends for the shit.
and god knows what people bashed it with i heard all fucking sorts.
i got psychosis off it couple times but quetiapine helped me out alot but i was snorting it straight to brain and on all these pills and already suffer mood disorder but it bought on fibromyalgia im in permanent pain my ex girlfried who sniffed alot and still does take mdma with her new boyfriend shes got lupus and fibro all sorts shes about dead.

anyway my head is fucked all these tablets and opiate abuse but before that i was so anxious but bvery angry aswell i can never concentrate on films or tv hardly all i ever do is listen to music and watch youtube vids and i swear if i did have adhd like they thought when young its made it ten times worse.

i jus feel brain damaged and also been hit round head countless times and knocked myself out gouching before and didnt go hospital.

I am more impulsive now a lad was fighting outside and i could feel all there adrenaline and i wanted to join in, i use to be a pussy tbh at school id fight not often cos i was liked by people but i was no where near as violent as id get nowadays i dont know if thats just growing older.
id never go out and pick a fight, i honestly get too anxious and when i feel shit form my bipolar depression and fibro i dont wanna fight at all.

im also very paranoid bout people lieing to me or ripping me off i got personality disorder, mild bipolar, i had severe anzxiety and depression before mkat.

In 2013 use to sniff mephedrone with breaks of couple weeks throughout the year took it countless times, once stayed up 3 days i didnt even know who my druggy friends were we were all fiends for the shit.
and god knows what people bashed it with i heard all fucking sorts.
i got psychosis off it couple times but quetiapine helped me out alot but i was snorting it straight to brain and on all these pills and already suffer mood disorder but it bought on fibromyalgia im in permanent pain my ex girlfried who sniffed alot and still does take mdma with her new boyfriend shes got lupus and fibro all sorts shes about dead.

anyway my head is fucked all these tablets and opiate abuse but before that i was so anxious but bvery angry aswell i can never concentrate on films or tv hardly all i ever do is listen to music and watch youtube vids and i swear if i did have adhd like they thought when young its made it ten times worse.

i jus feel brain damaged and also been hit round head countless times and knocked myself out gouching before and didnt go hospital.

I am more impulsive now a lad was fighting outside and i could feel all there adrenaline and i wanted to join in, i use to be a pussy tbh at school id fight not often cos i was liked by people but i was no where near as violent as id get nowadays i dont know if thats just growing older.
id never go out and pick a fight, i honestly get too anxious and when i feel shit form my bipolar depression and fibro i dont wanna fight at all.

im also very paranoid bout people lieing to me or ripping me off i got personality disorder, mild bipolar, i had severe anzxiety and depression before mkat.

Sounds like anxiety disorder not brain damage. Always was a "pushover" in school, in marriage etc. Maybe panic/anxiety disorder induced by drug is telling us something... ;) I get LTC/Panic attack from MDMA abuse (2 strong pills at one time).

respectfully marcinx, it doesn't sound like his problems are primarily anxiety caused. Anxiety seems to be a part of them, sure, but it doesn't appear to be the foundation of them.

He admitted he abused methodone for years on end, even going so far with it that it caused psychosis. From what I know about drugs, only the ones that are really hard on the body have the potential to cause psychosis, and it usually has to be a stimulant. and on top of that it has to be abused for days on end. So like meth, abused for a week straight, methodone for a week straight, bathsalts for a week straight, etc. MDMA could possibly get you there, but after a few days you wouldn't even get high and you'd just be miserable so there is like basically no reason that any rational person would push their body that far.

also from what I quickly googled, it does appear that chronic and long term use of heroine or meph will cause brain damage. Unlike MDMA where studies are done on extreme cases (equivalent to doing like 10g over 1 week), the studies on heroine and meph are based on human users who died at an avg age of 26. So where the MDMA studies are done on animals, and their results hypothesized in humans, the studies on meth/heroine are done on human cadavers and compared to humans of similar age who died of natural causes. so they are a lot more conclusive and less speculative.

On top of that, increased aggression, increased impulsive actions, and increased paranoia, are all signs of damage in the neo-cortex. It's actually really common to see those things in heavy abusers of narcotic stimulants, especially meth but I guess in other stimulants the damage might be the same although probably wouldnt occur as fast as hard or meth.

@hezman - What I said might sound pretty bad but it is what it is man. We can't go into the past and change our past actions, however we can make the best out of what we have now. If you give your body time and support it, it will heal to the best that it can heal. Maybe the next few years will be hard, but if you correct your lifestyle and actions then you can facilitate healing for your mind, body, and soul. I suggest you start a spiritual journey and try to figure out who you are. By connecting with the deepest levels of who you are you can find peace, even if you have a bit more anxiety or depression or physical sicknesses than you did when you were a youth, you can still have a lot of good things in life.

so yeah, it sucks right now but sometimes people need the intense suffering of their own personal hell in order to push them to make the changes they need to make in order to live from their highest potential.

also fibromyalga isn't a death sentence or a life long disorder. Like it can be if you just let it go untreated. But if you do something about it, you can heal it.

Believe in miracle cures dude, they fucking exist. I've healed from countless things people say is life long or chronic. Ok maybe like less than 5 things haha, but still that's 5 more than most people. The human spirit is the best healing technology that exists within the universe, and modern medicine doesn't know much about it. You have to find out how to use it for yourself.

Please see a medical professional such as a doctor, and tell him/her all about your previous and current drug use, and the issues you are having. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this. Good luck.

I would be considering the head trauma as a cause of many of the conditions mentioned as well.
We don't exactly know what mephedrone abuse can do, but we do know for sure that repeated head trauma can mess with you big time.

Last edited:
Is there even a question here? Head is fucked from fighting and drug abuse...okay. Nothing you can do to fix that. Fortunately or unfortunately actions have consequences.

By the lack of basic English as well, its probably not an anxiety disorder as stated. Getting hit in the head enough usually causes people not to think too good I recon.

I am getting help. the doctors always brush me off though saying no sam its just the tsblets your on.
Also lack of basic english haha madness that I got a B in english at school and a B in ict.
I was very clever but anxiety and depression led me to drug abuse, Like you lot say miracles cure and make most of what i got now.
Its just im so anxius it hurts my head and makes me not able to do stuff but i am forgetting stuff from 5 minutes ago.
I also do have a chronic marijuana habit, I am cutting down just smoking one hitters on pipe "micro dosing"

Repeated head trauma causes all of the symptoms you're describing, including serious memory problems, anxiety and depression.