• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

looks good dont smoke great

Hezman94

Bluelighter
picked some weed up other week it was big nice compact buds very crystally but open it up and earthy smell to it.it grinded up nice and i smoked it got me stoned but not rly high and some of it gacve me a headache then other parts of the bud got me baked.
whats the crack here?

i also picked some up off same guy yesterday ***No Prices Please*** looks alrite smokes alot better leaves taste watering just chilled out smoke but buds bit crap, grinds up but to dust and dont get alot and the bud is quite dark but has nice red hairs.
the first lot looked loads better but i hated smoking it a eighth lasted me nearly a week cos i hated the taste of it. and it left me feeling shit all day aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
How did it burn? Headaches could be sign of a bad flush and still has nutes in the flower.

I can't really comment whats happening with your bud but a few dealers my side of the world started spraying there bud with insect killer (yes this is messed up) but obviously they thinking that it will give the bud a more stronger taste and feeling, whether that feeling is a feeling of getting high or poisoned, so I guess that is also a thing to watch out for. Not saying that is whats happening your side but i know of a few people my side doing that. I hate the fact that MJ has reach the point of dealers looking of ways to make there stash smell stronger or taste stronger by mixing it with chemicals.
It just defeats the reason why we are trying to smoke or partake in MJ in a natural form...