• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What should MDMA in Crystal form taste like?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've seen ecstasy pills before but never have seen MDMA in Crystal form other than on TV.

Back in the mid-2000s my girlfriend did ecstasy once or twice every couple of months.

About a year-and-a-half ago when I was helping her move I found a jewelry box that had 1 Playboy Bunny ecstasy pills and 3 Blue Dolphin ecstasy pills and then a small Superman baggie that had a medium somewhat dark brown substance about the consistency of slightly larger than an course table salt the stuff appeared to be hard just like table salt would be. Being in a Superman baggie, I was curious as to what drug it was and if it could have been MDMA since it was stashed away with ecstasy pills.

I dabbed the tip of my finger in the baggie and tasted the brown substance. It had a very noticeable salty taste. I'm not sure if it would be exactly the same as tasting table salt. But it was very salty

It was a darker shade of brown. Not tan or light brown.

What should MDMA taste like when touched to the tongue?

chemically taste i aways use it sublingually
jus put .1 or less under tongue wait hour then dose more
if u feel nothin after 2 hours be careful cos u might and if u do and it feels weird theres pma in it.
but pma usually comes in pills its more likely mdma or one of the other kinds what mess u up.

dose safely i hate mdma and mephedrone messed my head up

chemically taste i aways use it sublingually
jus put .1 or less under tongue wait hour then dose more
if u feel nothin after 2 hours be careful cos u might and if u do and it feels weird theres pma in it.
but pma usually comes in pills its more likely mdma or one of the other kinds what mess u up.

dose safely i hate mdma and mephedrone messed my head up

Disregard this advice as it is a very dangerous approach.
You do not know what substance is in that baggie, so you should start from much less.
It might be MDMA and you might be fine with .1 as suggested, but what if it is not and it is something else that is active at 5mg with a strong dose being 50 or 60mg?
Safest bet is to get a test kit, otherwise titrate from 5mg or less and increase in small steps.

It has a very distinctive taste, something you never forget quite frankly, but it would be hard to describe, dont go by taste, its impossible to know what a substance is just going by your senses.

Salty is not a good sign. MDMA can taste salty, as sometimes during the final steps salt can be made and if not purified correctly will be left in the final product.

On the occasion this does happen, there is still any underlying bitterness. MDMA will always be extremely bitter, so if that taste is missing entirely then it?s probably garbage.

Reagent test kit would help give you your answer but based on the description I still wouldn?t eat it.

GHB is salty from what I remember hearing. Could be degraded GHB.

-GC

GammaHydroxyButryic acid

It?s a drug active in dosages around .5-1g. Feels like an in between of alcohol and MDMA from what I?ve heard. Short lasting. It can degrade over a long period of time which this sounds it has.

If you?ve ever tried Phenibut. Phenibut is to Suboxone what GHB is to Heroin. If that is a good analogy for you..

Not sure I?d take degraded GHB tho..

-GC

There is no way to accurately identify MDMA by taste, not even anything approaching accuracy. Doing so might get you in trouble of you're unlucky. While still not 100% accurate your only valid means of identification are either a testkit or better a lab test. As always please refrain from guessing away at what substance it might have been, that's not what we're here for, we don't allow discussion on that. I'm going to leave this open though, other advice given here is solid

Bloody awful, the taste is unique but unless you are uniquely gifted it is almost impossible to distinguish from other awful tastes.

Very bitter. There is a distinct sensation of acidity which hits just before the bitterness. Acidity which then combines with bitter and fades into bitter. MDMA is also caustic, meaning it damages your mucous membranes. Enough exposure to the mouth/tongue can leave you feeling like you burned off some of those areas. There should not be any salty taste.

It has a bit of an original taste when you lick a crystal but like most chemicals, it just tastes really bitter.