• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Salbutamol and other Inhalers increasing risk of seizures using it during benzo detox

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I have a chest cold and weed that I vape with my Volcano vaporizer is literally only thing that helps any of the symptoms and I use it for other things so this is the worse time to get a chest cold but I was prescribed Salbutamol Inhaler and I read it can lower your seizure thresh hold which I am worried about using it during my Benzo weaning process should I not be using this I mean I can't vape weed without literally not being able to breathe and this is the only thing that helps my maintenance inhaler I don't know if it increases chances of seizures or not but it contains Tioptropium (as Bromide Monohydrate) and Olodaterol (as Hydrochloride) I need to use the maintenance inhaler at the very least since.

I have only been able to eat literally one and only one meal daily with very little protein in it. The only reason I can even eat at all during this detox as I have been through benzo withdrawal before and I am sensitive more than the average person when it comes to benzo withdrawal makes it harder than your average person trying to withdraw with my sump pump being broken and no insulation in the basement where my floor is vibrating and then making a huge clunk sound every 30 seconds etc etc.

I literally only making this thread because I have to as I don't want to have a fucking seizure but I also am inevitably going to loose weight even with the weed helping me eat and it helps me sleep helps with hot and cold flashes the anxiety etc. etc. not to mention my severe back pain that I'm told will only get worse as I age it happened when I was 12 and I was injured in my back area and I am only 25 so by the time I am like 40 if I am lucky enough to live that fucking long I will be crying trying to get out of bed in the morning before I can get my meds into me.

I am begging you bluelight members not to dismiss this as not a very big deal since it is a big deal especially to me so would you please just help me since I am confused by whether this is an actual "harm reduction" website or it's just a similar way of the Research Chemical Vendors saying "Not For Human Consumption" to prevent the fucking Website for being shut down for what it is in reality.

Every thread I make if I dont give every itty bitty detail of my life then people make assumptions not asking me just assuming and just plain judging me and my fucking situation in my life and some and only some people here are helpful and truly know what they are talking about but the rest are just ugh I have wasted hours and I haven't been able to sleep for days I got a few hours last night after 5 days without fucking sleep withdrawal or not nobody can sleep living like this and I am becoming fucking unhinged.

I can't even think so I don't know if I have given enough info to get a helpful answer if anymore information is required to get an accurate and helpful answer please just tell me thank you as I am defeated and you have all broken me and worn me down and I have given up already its just a matter of time of when not if I fucking self-destruct at this rate and with these lack of fucking coping options that EVERYONE IN LIFE GETS BUT ME!

I have always been polite and I just can't anymore just can't i cant i cant can't.

Does anyone know if there is possibly a better Sub-Forum that I should ask this specific type of question in the only other one I can think of is Other Drugs but it gets so much traffic with people posting threads. Where not many people have knowledge about this specific issue and subject content, it makes Other Drugs Sub-Forum less likely to have the people that will reply who do know more about this. It is also less likely they will see my post before the new O.D. Sub-Forum Posts that are newly created after I made my thread just leaves it buried requiring a bump to get anyone to even be able to see it for a very short window time frame before multiple New Threads get created that will most likely bury my Thread before I even manage to get anyone to post any answers that may be of help to Me.

All I know is this Sub-Forum is far more likely to know these types of questions or know enough to help me figure out any answer to these types of question regarding Medications and side-effects or interactions between other Medications that are known to exist.

Last edited:
Hey. You can post in OD, but you are here, so? My question is are you on a benzo taper because you don't have an RX for them or can you get them legally?

I have had similar medication like what you are taking and I wouldn't taper and use that medication at the same time. Fine no life/death thing here, but serious enough.