• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello my fellow people ?

Lovemylilcat

Greenlighter
I have another username on here, but email got deleted somehow and that was that, but just wanted to say hey again and now I?m in to benzos (vallies) and opiates (codeine/trammies).

I?m in the UK, Essex by the way and in my late 20s for anyone wanting to know!

So that?s me, hi everybody! Who?s on a bit of a benzo and just chillin right now eh? ?

Last edited:
Greetings Lovemylil cat, welcome to Bluelight again :)

Not benzo-and-chill ATM, all too sober, but in April I have some plans. Never got into benzos, more of an upper guy because I get "too chill" on benzos. Just zombie mode.

Late 20's here too - I think you'll find that Bluelight is full of people in your age range, if that's important.

Any plans for the spring?

Greetings Lovemylil cat, welcome to Bluelight again :)

Not benzo-and-chill ATM, all too sober, but in April I have some plans. Never got into benzos, more of an upper guy because I get "too chill" on benzos. Just zombie mode.

Late 20's here too - I think you'll find that Bluelight is full of people in your age range, if that's important.

Any plans for the spring?

Thanks for the kind welcome. In spring hopefully chillin with the boys hoping to try new benzos and working! Enjoying a bit of vallies now as it goes ;)

Welcome to.BL!

Not chilling on benzos. I wouldn't mind chillin' on benzos, but don't have access to.any. I occasionally partake when I find them.

At any rate, Welcome!