European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What you vaping folks? 100% PG @ 0.00001ohm

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Just got my new dose of this cracked open, though it at first smells like someone melted a Terry's chocolate orange onto a cookie & the first drag makes you think there is NO WAY you could vape this all day after a few more tokes it becomes amazing. I don't work for Ultimate Juice or have any link to their shops but I have always found them to be nice folks & they have a base not that far from my flat & I use their product quite a lot, I am yet to have anything from them & be pissed off with it.

Running it in a Baby Prince by Smok, 55W @ 0.15ohm.

moreish_puff_chocolate_orange.png

Blue dream 0.5g Shatter cartridge - Gets you high but just doesn't hit the spot like a joint, off to the weed man again tonight I guess

Blue dream 0.5g Shatter cartridge - Gets you high but just doesn't hit the spot like a joint, off to the weed man again tonight I guess

Never tried Shatter and I think you are the first UK based member i have seen reporting its use.

My ganjaman got back from his travels yesterday however so as well as getting a lump of classic cheese (with so many fancy brews going around the last couple of years its the first time I have had any in ages) I also treated myself to some hash, which I also havn't smoked in a while (he is the only person I know to consistently stock at minimum 4 ganjas - 2 seedless, one being a sativa dom the other an indica, at least one hash and finally brick pressed 'commercial' weed, the last being particularly popular among those who are sick of having their head blown off all of the time).

Sorry for going OT but thats about as interesting as things get around here.

You smoking shater in a DAB rig?
I assume we are talking about the same thing here as in BHO / DAB / Shater / Glass?.......

People have been doing DAB around by us for some time Stee, I have made a comment on it a few times on here.
Around a year ago there was a house that got blew up from BHO fumes when the fridge turned on, it blew half the house away & took out everal people walking past too with flying bricks.

A9zWtSI.jpg

50 W and 0.266 ohms

Not too sure about the settings but I think that's too many ohms I've got it set at and need less... I've never bothered to figure out the science behind these things Tbh...

Given reading about that and reading about a roller delayed blowback system or the benefits of the short stroke gas piston versus the direct impingement gas system, I'll chose the later any time.

Incidentally Zopiclone Bandit, never really had you down for a "Moreish Puff" :)

A9zWtSI.jpg

50 W and 0.266 ohms

Not too sure about the settings but I think that's too many ohms I've got it set at and need less... I've never bothered to figure out the science behind these things Tbh...

Given reading about that and reading about a roller delayed blowback system or the benefits of the short stroke gas piston versus the direct impingement gas system, I'll chose the later any time.

Incidentally Zopiclone Bandit, never really had you down for a "Moreish Puff" :)

I've just noticed that your 'Mr Juice fruit fizz' does not contain nicotine. So what's the fuckin point..?

I've just noticed that your 'Mr Juice fruit fizz' does not contain nicotine. So what's the fuckin point..?

Legally the aren't allowed to sell bottles over 10ml with nicotine in them (bottle in pic is 50ml) so to get round this they sell you 0mg nicotine with a free "nicotine shot" bottle to go with it... which is a 10ml bottle of nicotine liquid containing around 15-20mg of pure nicotine which you then add to your "nicotine free", e-juice...

It's just how they get round the stupid fucking laws.

Legally the aren't allowed to sell bottles over 10ml with nicotine in them (bottle in pic is 50ml) so to get round this they sell you 0mg nicotine with a free "nicotine shot" bottle to go with it... which is a 10ml bottle of nicotine liquid containing around 15-20mg of pure nicotine which you then add to your "nicotine free", e-juice...

It's just how they get round the stupid fucking laws.

Haha, that's fuckin mad...

I'd just use the nicotine shot in my vape and dump the other shit.

Last edited:
Haha, that's fuckin mad...

I'd just use the nicotine shot in my vape and dump the other shit.

Haha!! Believe me, I have considered it.. But not sure if nicotine at that strength vaped pure would kill you or not...

I've got a few in a drawer so I'll report back (or not as the case may be:))

Also, you have to be over 17 to sell someone vape juice even if it's nicotine free.. Unless someone over 17 is standing by to "supervise the sale"...

It's fucking beyond crazy mate.

Incidentally, has anyone seen the video where the guy goes into the vape shop in the States with a Trump "MAGA" hat on and the guy behind the counter is one of those ANTIFA liberal nutcases and he just loses his shit and refuses to serve him? It's even funnier than the transgender person who loses their shit at the video game shop when the counter guy calls him/her "sir" by mistake... (to be fair the trans person looked like a slightly more masculine version of Action Man)...

But the vape video was funny as fuck though.... It's easy to search for on YouTube if anyone's interested lol.

Is there e juice without PG? I actually find nicotine very useful on occasion for constipation. Any benefits to vaping over gum, which is what I use since I hate cigs?

Of full ingredients? That'd be lovely. :)

Not at all surprised by the ridiculous laws & loopholes. There are just way too many goddamn laws.

Of full ingredients? That'd be lovely. :)

Not at all surprised by the ridiculous laws & loopholes. There are just way too many goddamn laws.

I'm sorry hun but the bottle is just too small and the writing absolutely tiny... You can't make anything out at all on a pic but the only two ingredients are vegetable glycerol (100 percent) and nicotine...

They are just called nicotine shots and are all the same as far as I can tell..

This is the best photo I could manage even with my good 13 mega pixel camera phone as my hands are shaking from being in so much pain tonight... I'm sorry hun.

moS7LOb.jpg

I'll try again later for you if I'm able to get up and stabilise the shot somehow but I can't get up right now... I'm in agony.

Thanks! :) No I trust you, don't bother. I'm totally fine with VG. I'll look up what's available here/online like that as I'd definitely prefer it to gum, which is full of gross, toxic stuff. Depending on taste I'd try it sublingually or just orally, though vaping would be handy bc of how quickly it'd kick in...can it be vaped on its own though?

Sorry about the pain & shaking. :( Why's that happening? Have you nothing to help? Bottles with text are a bitch to photograph IME.

Thanks! :) No I trust you, don't bother. I'm totally fine with VG. I'll look up what's available here/online like that as I'd definitely prefer it to gum, which is full of gross, toxic stuff. Depending on taste I'd try it sublingually or just orally, though vaping would be handy bc of how quickly it'd kick in...can it be vaped on its own though?

Sorry about the pain & shaking. :( Why's that happening? Have you nothing to help? Bottles with text are a bitch to photograph IME.

It can be vaped on its own or diluted with some pure VG that you should be able to get from a chemist shop.

The pain is from a combination of a gunshot wound in Afghanistan, a car accident and then a fall which damaged my leg very badly cumulatively. I severed some nerves, got rhabdomylosis, compartment syndrome partial paralysis, permanent nerve contraction in the other leg causing a very severe case of claw toe on all toes which caused the permanently contracted tendons to dislocate and then break about 8 or 9 separate bones in my foot which I'm forced to walk on daily until I see a surgeon next month. It's looking like I'll lose my left foot below the knee at present.

My pain is mind boggling it truly is...oh, and I had a parachuting accident as a young para many years ago too.

Laws over here mean my opiates have been decreased from over 500mg equivalent to 200mg equivalent since coming out of hospital last August.

I didn't think it possible for a human to endure this much pain daily, but apparently it is cos I'm still here...

Heroin etc. isn't an option either. I'm on long term sick and am 99.99% certain to lose my job so can't afford it and generally don't take drugs much.. (sometimes if free but not often).

So yeah, not great.... And sorry again about the pic.

Very helpful, I'll try that. Thanks again for the info.

As a chronic pain patient with an awful prognosis I quite understand & I even have a good dr, but there just aren't the right meds available here - I get the best he can give me, but still need h. Luckily I'm self employed. I don't have much experience with nerve pain but the little bit I've had made my muscle pain seem almost trivial. And there's nothing worse than dealing with multiple types of pain combined. You must be terrified of losing some leg/foot (I lost most of my left index finger in an accident at age 2), which again, must only worsen your quality of life. What are you actually on for the pain?

Fucking drs & their unwillingness to treat non-terminal pain patients. It's truly amazing how much we can suffer, both mentally & physically. But without that we'd never recognise joy or pleasure etc. Still, wtf kind of luck/karma can explain a situation like yours?

You can buy vegetable glycerin, aka glycerol aka propane-(1,2,3)-triol, from a pharmacy or from cake decorating stores (it's used in icing to keep it soft).

You smoking shater in a DAB rig?
I assume we are talking about the same thing here as in BHO / DAB / Shater / Glass?.......

People have been doing DAB around by us for some time Stee, I have made a comment on it a few times on here.
Around a year ago there was a house that got blew up from BHO fumes when the fridge turned on, it blew half the house away & took out everal people walking past too with flying bricks.

https://shop.marchandash.com/product/kingpen-blue-dream-0-5g

He's what I was chuffing on, it was sold to me as shatter but looking on there website they don't seem to mention it anywhere

Very helpful, I'll try that. Thanks again for the info.

As a chronic pain patient with an awful prognosis I quite understand & I even have a good dr, but there just aren't the right meds available here - I get the best he can give me, but still need h. Luckily I'm self employed. I don't have much experience with nerve pain but the little bit I've had made my muscle pain seem almost trivial. And there's nothing worse than dealing with multiple types of pain combined. You must be terrified of losing some leg/foot (I lost most of my left index finger in an accident at age 2), which again, must only worsen your quality of life. What are you actually on for the pain?

Fucking drs & their unwillingness to treat non-terminal pain patients. It's truly amazing how much we can suffer, both mentally & physically. But without that we'd never recognise joy or pleasure etc. Still, wtf kind of luck/karma can explain a situation like yours?
I have a mate who gets x6 oc80's p/d plus some oxy i.r - this is via a private doc but he still gets some pain which he finds methadone helpful.