• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What you vaping folks? 100% PG @ 0.00001ohm

Very helpful, I'll try that. Thanks again for the info.

As a chronic pain patient with an awful prognosis I quite understand & I even have a good dr, but there just aren't the right meds available here - I get the best he can give me, but still need h. Luckily I'm self employed. I don't have much experience with nerve pain but the little bit I've had made my muscle pain seem almost trivial. And there's nothing worse than dealing with multiple types of pain combined. You must be terrified of losing some leg/foot (I lost most of my left index finger in an accident at age 2), which again, must only worsen your quality of life. What are you actually on for the pain?

Fucking drs & their unwillingness to treat non-terminal pain patients. It's truly amazing how much we can suffer, both mentally & physically. But without that we'd never recognise joy or pleasure etc. Still, wtf kind of luck/karma can explain a situation like yours?

Thank you so much for the concern and kind words fairnymph. I'm presently on 200mg morphine a day (100mg twice daily)... 300mg pregavalin twice daily (600mg total).. and that's it... I get amiltriptyline prescribed at 50mg / day but don't bother to take it as it makes no difference and has bad side effects...i just get it and store it.. It does make a VERY effective sleeping tablet in an emergency but you feel like absolute shit in the morning..

Oh and I buy diazepam on the black market to try and relax the tendons cos the docs won't prescribe it.. I probably take 10 to 20mg day of that but not every day cos I don't want an addiction to that shit as well

I'm not scared of losing my foot/lower leg one bit and certainly not if it actually helps my pain and mobility, which at present are both terrible. ...Ive have good friends lose much more overIn Afghan and there's weren't lost while in a hospital under anesthetic either.... They were blown off by IEDs.

My doc says the CCGs are putting massive pressure on them to lower everyone's opioids, especially long term pain patients on big doses.... In hospital I was on 100mcg/hour fentanyl patch, 40mg oxycontin per day (20mg a.m. and 20mg p.m.) and 20mg oxynorm (instant release oxycodone) every 2 hours as required... Depending on which comversion table you use then that's roughly 500-550mg day equivalent of morphine... It's hard to say cos it varies so much depending on the source....my pain is worse since then but I'm now cut down to only 200mg day of morphine ... A reduction of almost 63% again depending on source.,

But that's enough moaning from me..... It is what it is and I just have to put my head down battle on and never, ever forget..... Utrinque Paratus I see

Last edited:
I found a vape today next to my car wheel. If anyone wants it they're welcome to it, else I'll put it in the bin! The only markings on it are Endura T22 and Prism T18E, I have no idea what that means.

I found a vape today next to my car wheel. If anyone wants it they're welcome to it, else I'll put it in the bin! The only markings on it are Endura T22 and Prism T18E, I have no idea what that means.

According to watching The Wire, it's customary for corner drug dealers to keep their "chrome" i.e. their "9".... i.e. their semi-disposable 9mm pistol on the tire of a closely parked car.. In between the top of the tire and the wheel arch....

You absolutely sure it was a vape? :)

I know of a member who hasn't posted in a while who used to shoot wasps inside his bedroom... err I mean lab with a revolver.. Could have been his perhaps? :)

Incidentally Zopiclone Bandit, never really had you down for a "Moreish Puff"

If you never seen me before I just took this selfie for you, you never can tell who someone is online these days can you!!!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

FUBAR - You can vape pure nicotine as I have tried it before when I had some nic shots left over some time back but it isn't that nice really

LoginNotSecure - That what you found should be Innokin device, that tank is very old but if it's over a 2ml tank it may be worth holding onto due to these insane EU laws you cannot legally now buy a tank that holds more than 2ml of juice which is a right pain in the arse if you vape low ohms as your tank needs to be filled up quite a bit. Can you get a photo of it for me?

High PG levels for me cause my stomach to hurt & makes me weird, I get really ill off PG for some reason & it seems to be quite a thing for people that vape. The most I can go with e-juice is a 50/50 mix but I always try to get a 80/20 VG/PG mix but it has nothing to do with "cloud chasing" as I cannot take PG levels above 50% & even at that level I will get really bad pain in my head & stomach issues, I have even had explosive diarrhea from vaping some e-juice my mate made that was high PG, he just laughed as I sat on the toilet for a good 30 mins, the poo came out of me like a running tap :(8o:(