• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom strain that helps MOST with pain. (had surgery, need help...)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I started taking hydrocodone again... because of surgery and will probably start taking H again as well... because the pain is absolutely HORRIBLE (its like being tortured... haven't slept in a week). I went to the ER the other night and was given 200 mcg of Fentanyl and 1 gram of Dilauded and it didn't even touch my pain at all (and that's a huge amount of medicine for the "average" person).

I would rather get off the hydrocodone and not start taking H as well... but if I have to, to control my pain... I will...

Does anyone know which stain of Kratom that will give me pain relief that's "on par" with high dose hydrocodone and H?

Thanks,

Chris

I dont think the analgesic properties of kratom come even close to hydrocodone.

Poppy pod tea is going to be your strongest legally available opioid.

I'm sorry that you cant have your pain medicated by a doctor because some ppl keep overdosing on fentanyl, bit that's how our society works apparently.

It's a terrifying time to be sick or injured in america

Yeah it definitely is... Thanks for the reply brotha. I figured there wouldnt be, just thought id ask just to make sure :/ Appreciate it.

Im not looking to have "fun". I just dont want to be in pain anymore, it freaking sucks...

Does anyone know which stain of Kratom that will give me pain relief that's "on par" with high dose hydrocodone and H?
Last part of the question (IMO/E) is just not realistic. Kratom does have a ceiling and it is not enjoyable to try to pass that cap.
First part of answer possible some strain of red (pain and relaxing) and maybe mix with green (for subtle lift). Hard to say as ones body chemistry is unique but this should be a decent starting point.
Recommenced that one starts at lowest possible dose or one may become disenchanted.
Easy

I've always been under the impression that if someone has a VERY high opioid tolerance then kratom won't be of much help at all.
It's been years since I've used Kratom so I'm no expert, but please let me know if I've been mistaken all this time and that people like me who use ~ 120-160mgs dilaudid IV'd and three 37.5mcg/hr fentanyl patches buccally every day can benefit from using kratom when in withdrawals.

Thanks ��
-jB-

I've always been under the impression that if someone has a VERY high opioid tolerance then kratom won't be of much help at all.
Works for me and my tolerance is bust...lol
Seriously... i can take 30mg oxys (3-4) in a few hours at work for days and kratom never lets me feel the sickness afterward. Never got that big into street dope for fear of being deceived (have been there)... but as i understand it some "hard-core" addicts seem to not get the feind or sickness. Same for "addicts" of all substance(s): LOL
Also I like to eat 30mg MS and/or other pharms (16mg dillys cut up) for days on end. great for hang-overs (rare for me as well), too.
I do not do this often (splurge) as kratom saved my bank account and I respect this. 2 gr still works for me....

Edit: Been on the fent too and it help me through a whole lot of sh** personally: YMMV.
Seems it doesnt just work on the physical but also the mental part(s) of WDs.

Edit1.1: Picked up a few fen xan bars this eve (knowingly) as i chewed a half and it was not alprlzn... but an educated guess tells me what I have. I got real ones but maybe just wanted a change? WTFKs?

Edit1.2: Looking at usage again I may have to bow out and only say it may be worth a shot....???

Last edited:
How did you take a whole cocksucking gram of Shitfuck Dilaudid? That sounds like an analstronomical amount to take.

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I started taking hydrocodone again... because of surgery and will probably start taking H again as well... because the pain is absolutely HORRIBLE (its like being tortured... haven't slept in a week). I went to the ER the other night and was given 200 mcg of Fentanyl and 1 gram of Dilauded and it didn't even touch my pain at all (and that's a huge amount of medicine for the "average" person).

I would rather get off the hydrocodone and not start taking H as well... but if I have to, to control my pain... I will...

Thanks,

Chris
Hi Chris! I am a seasoned kratom user, and one that stands out lately from my fave vendor is Vietnam Red. I too, in spite of daily opioids have to deal with pain which can't be touched at times when a disc in my neck bulges. It is so hard to cope with isn't it?

I know you're in alot of pain but don't push it so far that you overdose... as you're dealing with more potent opiates right now.

What you can do is take kratom while you're on real opiates to help with some of the pain relief. Different strains hit people harder than others, but Maeng Da was a chronic pain patients favorite one for pain relief so that could be a good place to start.

Morphine tablets are said to be the best for pain relief even though less euphoric.. they're also notoriously longer lasting. If your tolerance is super high (it seems like it is from what you've said) then look into poppy seed tea over heroin imo. At least one is legal... I've heard from several heroin addicts that after several years they relied on seed tea to get high after the heroin no longer made them feel anything. It's really strong but also has the worst withdrawals.. so pick your poison. You can order them online but that would take a week or so which you may not have time for, so look for local places that sell "unwashed" seeds only. NEVER washed. Again just a warning--the withdrawal is horrible beyond words with no exaggeration. It's not a long term solution by any means. Seed tea is god awful to be dependent on for more than a month or two, and even then. The withdrawal makes standard opiate withdrawal look like a walk in the park :/

Chris,

I am so sorry to see you back. Sorry that you are suffering so badly.
There is not a lot of choice about using opioids when you are living in severe pain.

I have One of the top ten most painful conditions and I tell you that 75 mg MS Contin really helps me ALOT.
I would not be able to function or think straight if it wasn’t for the MS Contin.
Scary to experience pain so severe. It is horrifying.

The MS Contin really keeps on top of the pain. It builds up and provides a barrier between the pain.
30 mg morning and night so that you are constantly being covered. Something about that is more than the sum of mg’s.
The constant coverage day and night.
(plus 15 mg for when things flare up) = 75 mg a day.
It is long lasting also and Morphine IS the Gold Standard in pain relief.

I have just barely tried Kratom this morning also. I am still using my MS Contin as prescribed but woke up in a lot of pain.
The weather changing hurts me so bad.
I decided to try two of the Vietnamese Kratom pills that I got as an emergency back up supply and wow! I am almost moving well enough to go get showered and I feel really good.
It looks like the Kratom folks knew what they were talking about.
This feels like I added two 10 mg hydrocodone pills in.

I don’t want to raise my tolerance though, so this will be something I just use for emergency situations.
But, good to know!

I hope you don’t turn to H. It isn’t even that anymore. You need prescription medication.
I know- it is hard to come by.

I hope you get feeling better real soon.

❤️

^ mixing kratom and traditional opiates has a lot of mixed reviews, if you research the reports. people say kratom blocks the real opioid to some extent. I never found there to be a good synergy. I preferred either ONLY kratom or ONLY real opiate.

I like kratom a lot, good euhporic high, keeps one out of withdrawal, I just didnt think it mixed wll with regular opioids. my 2 cents. Also kratom seels to have very poort analgesic properties, but is good at keeping you well when you are out of oxy.

another odd think was that kratom didn't synergize with nicotine well for me either. The synergy with real opioids and nicotine is great. but with kratom i never got that. its definitely its own strange drug, not a regular opioid or orpiate.

Thanks for that information LucidSDreamer !

That was the first time I have ever tried Kratom and yeah, I changed my mind about taking it with other opioids.
I am hopeful it will work as an emergency backup Re: keep me out of withdrawal aid!

I ended up with a headache. I won’t mix them again,

good advise!

I think from what I've read (I've never actually tried Kratom btw) it's only really going to have significant nalgesic properties in those who are essentially opiate naive. Anyone with any sort of tolerance to the stronger prescription opiates/opioids is probably not going to get much from it bar help with withdrawal... That certainly seems the general consensus anyway.

I think from what I've read (I've never actually tried Kratom btw) it's only really going to have significant nalgesic properties in those who are essentially opiate naive. Anyone with any sort of tolerance to the stronger prescription opiates/opioids is probably not going to get much from it bar help with withdrawal... That certainly seems the general consensus anyway.
you know what i'm going to purchase some of the stuff and post the results i end up with, i'm really curious if it wouldn't assist me due to my higher-dose pain management, i've read red strains may be more pain relieving so i guess thats what i'll give a go at some point and we'll get down to the bottom of the 'ifs'