• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

American living in Peru

MichaelPeru

Greenlighter
Hello,...... My Father is Peruvian , I was born in the USA............after being in the states 35 years my father was deported back to peru, he left Peru when he was 21, came back when was 56..........anyway, i came one month after and fell in love with Peru............the people, the beaches, the culture, the women and the drugs............ being here long enough .............once you find that peruvian flake its hard to want to try anything else............i have stopped for a couple years but this past year i have gone back to taking the while lady out every now and then........... when u can find the best in the world its a challenge to deal with it...........it has a strong magnetic pull for many reasoons........... you get shit anywhere on the streets for a coule dollars dollars, and probably better then anyting outside of peru, but its is cut and 1000000x worse then when you have it direct from the source., that shit, the only shit i can do anymore.................is literally white ambrosia, white gold....................... I have checked out this forum to just read thru answers in the past but wanted to officialy sign up...........hello

Un Gusto
Michael

Last edited:
Hi Mike, Welcome to Bluelight.

I have a very close friend who was born in a small village up mountain from Cusco. He brought me up there a few times, and I must say that it is one of the most beautiful places on this earth. I chewed the leaves as did many of the locals but did not mess with the processed drug. The leaves make a great tea that I still enjoy to this day.

Hope to see more of your posts around Bluelight !