• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - 3 years experience - 2 months NAC dosage regimen to bring MDMA magic back

Brnoxoxo

Greenlighter
Information about users

Me: 23 years old male. 110 kg (mostly fat), shitty lifestyle (no sport activities, junk food). I don't taking any medication. I used to have heart murmur, but doctor said it's gone when I was 20.
My friend: 23 years old male, 65 kg (skinny), average european lifestyle, he doesn't take any medication. No health issues. He doesn't take any supplements (no NAC).

Drug description

500 mg MDMA, tested with Marquis, Mecke and Mandelin. All 3 tests positive for MDMA. Marquis turned to black instantly, no noticable dark purple colour during the test.
RoA: orally
Appearance: yellow/tan coloured rock crushed to fine powder and encapsulated prior to the event.

NAC dosage regimen & other drugs prior to roll

Me: I've been taking NAC (500-700mg daily) since 7.1.2019 - 27.2.2019 except 22.2.2019 (I simply forgot to take it). My last NAC dose was exactly 51 hours before my roll (I use Daylio to monitor my drug and supplement use).
I also smoke weed every Thursday, usually 0.15-0.20 g.
No alcohol since 1.1.2019 (only 1 beer).
3 years MDMA experience. Average 4 times a year. Usual dosage regimen: 120 + 80 mg 30 mins after peak.
Smoking since 2016, average 10 cigs / day. 20 cigs during an event.

My friend: No experience with illicit drugs except weed. No alcohol or cigs before the roll.

The day of the roll

2.3.2019. I wasn't really doing anything productive that day, watching Netflix, playing games and preparing everything for the evening. I ate 2 bannanas for breakfast, kebab for lunch (12:00) and 2 bannanas again for dinner (18:00). At 19:30 my 2 friends (let's call them H and M) arrived and we went to a pub before the club opens.
20:00-22:00 We were in a pub talking about school, politics and other smart topics. I didn't drink any alcohol, just water.

At the club

Shortly after 22:00 we walked to a club which was about 3 kilometers away.
22:45 We are at the club trying to get as close as possible to a stage to see the headliner - Paul Kalkbrenner.

23:00 Paul Kalkbrenner starts playing, I'm with my 2 friends in the front. I should also mention that temperature is above 30?C +, guys from security are smart and open doors every 15 mins for a 1 minute to get us some fresh air.
23:30 [T=0] I go to a bathroom to prepare initial dose for me and my friend H, our frind M doesn't want to roll. It's H's first time, so his dose is 100 mg, mine is 120 mg.
0:15 [T=45] I'm starting to feel it. Comeup is very smooth.
0:30 [T=60] I'm at the peak.
Effects: Jaw clenching. Lack of appetite. Music sounds slightly enhanced. Can't see text on my phone / lighter when trying to light up a cigarette. Anxiety is gone. Greater self-confidence. Pupils are dilated. I can dance much more easily. Slightly increased empathy. No noticable increase in intensity of the sense of touch (shit, I miss this so much). Strong need to talk wit girls (any kind of social interaction with girls always make my roll better).
My friend felt "happy" but not euphoric. Music sounds amazing. No anxiety. He can dance more easily. Slight increase in empathy. Pupils are dilated but he has them dilated even when he's sober. No info about intensity of sense of touch, close range vision or confidence. He also mentioned that he doesn't want to talk, just want to dance and listen to music. No visible jaw clenching.
1:00 [T=90] I go to bathroom again to redose (80 mg). H doesn't want to redose. He continues to dance and I go smoking and chatting with random people upstairs.
1:30 [T=120] I'm back on the dancefloor with my friend.
2:00 [T=150] Kalkbrenner plays last song, Another DJ takes his place and continue with mainstream techno.
2:45 [T=195] We are leaving the club because other friends invited us to a different club.
3:10 [T=220] We are in the club 2, chatting with friends in a chill-out zone.

4:00 [T=270] Dancing to some heavy techno with our group in a space with no windows and no lights. This is the time when I start coming down. At this point I have no euphoria, music sounds normal. I don't feel like I want to dance. Empathy is back to normal.
4:30 [T=300] Our friend, let's call him R, puts 3 lines of his MDMA on his phone. Then he asks me and H if we want some MDMA. I said it won't have any effect. "Are you pussy?", he asked. Ofc I'm not. So I snort +- 100 mg of MDMA. My friends, H and R, too. As expected, it did nothing for all of us. If anything, it made me feel even worse. Jaw clenching is worse, I feel like shit, I just want to go home.
5:30 [T=360] I'm leaving the club. I don't feel good. H stays in the club with the group.
6:30 [T=420] I'm finally at my place taking a shower and eating last 2 bannanas.
7:00 [T=450] 6 hours sleep.

The next day I felt usual emotional instability - sad, happy, then sad again. Talking to imaginary girl I met at the club, pretending that I had sex with her last night. Then I realized that it's pathetic so I started watching Netflix instead.
I write this 2 days after the event and I'm back to normal.
My friend H still feels good, probably afterglow because it was his first time.

Did NAC enhanced my roll/brought magic back?

I don't think so. Comeup is always smooth for me. MDMA high didn't feel enhanced in any way. Comedown is always just one day for me but this time I took 300 mg during the sesh so it's possible that NAC helped me to reduce the impact of the comedown part. My worse comedown was from 400 mg (200+100+100) in one sesh and comedown lasted for 2 days. But today I feel pretty much normal after 300 mg.
Thanks for reading this and excuse my english, please.

For people who don't know about NAC dosage regimen - Here's the original topic on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MDMA/comments/88jqg2/nacetyl_cysteine_nac_and_its_probable_mdma_loss/

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_nacetylcysteine
substancecode_nootropics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, thanks for this data point. :) Welcome to Bluelight, also.

Thanks for sharing that - I really appreciate your attention to detail! Although the mechanism behind the loss of MDMA's magic is still unknown, NAC's broad therapeutic indications seem like as good a starting point as any.

Nice, thanks for this data point. :) Welcome to Bluelight, also.

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing that - I really appreciate your attention to detail! Although the mechanism behind the loss of MDMA's magic is still unknown, NAC's broad therapeutic indications seem like as good a starting point as any.

I finished reading the topic about difference between MDMA today and MDMA in 90's 2 weeks ago so I wanted to write down every effect it had on me for potential future research.

Have you really never heard of MDMA? :oops:

People generally call it Ecstasy or Molly, if you've heard of those (those are just sang terms for the drug, which is actually called MDMA). As for if it's worth doing... I'd say yeah. Like all drugs there are risks but it's a really nice drug.

I have used MDMA steadily since 2002, and in the last 3 years did 100 mg weekly and have not lost the glow. Early on I read of supplements and so I take with each roll:
ALA--helps prevent synapse burn & scarring
Magnesium--bruxism
EGCg--let's you pee !
sometimes piracetam which some users said could restore the glow.
or I use noopept instead of piracetam as it takes so very little.
After reading this NAC article, will add that on general principles.

Fave mixes: molly with poppy tea: total love
candyflip but low doses of "light streaming down"
my go-to mix now which I call the Navigator's Spice: 100 mg X + 3MeO-pcp.

I find X is the anchor in the heart that let's me explore the far reaches more fearlessly and to tele-commune with entities
X is the Pole or Axis, being the Scales of Balance in the Heart, resolution of clashing vectors in our polar world
The additions to the mix are qualified as "Spin," items that add phenomena or peel back the onion layers of our reality contructs.
I'm tired of the endless fractal "vining" of acid or the bright visual light shows.
3MeO has plenty of CEV visuals too, but more flowing and flying which I prefer.

X used with intention and inner work over the years has let me make peace with my Shadow, or with the oscillations I go through from male to female and resolution into androgyne. Add 3MeO and this reveals the underlying "astral light" or the plastic flowing mutable substance that morphs into forms, the Prima Materia, the Mother Substance, also called Mercury in alchemical texts. In the Electric Universe model, this for me is analogous to Plasma, which pervades space and forms 99.9% of all matter. It is the Root matter of Mind-Heart-Consciousness. The One knowing ITSelf through the masks of the Many, each of us a local mini-godhead

3M I take in 10 ml increments. Mix 100 mg 3M in 100 ml water; after dissolving very easy to admin precise dosages.
Each 10 ml is likened to a rung on Jacob's Ladder, drawing closer and closer to the "face of God."
This Holy Mix "going to church" is taken generally once weekly, but sometimes more if the Spirit says there is more to download.
Typical dose is 1-4 "rungs." On occasion have done 5, 6 or once 8.... don't want to go over 5 again! It is shamanic death of self and glad I did it once... but instead of going all the way through the Wall of Fire through the Door to Daath, now the work is to open the Door and help mediate the Flow of Life into Death, and Death into Life: the Great Wheel.

People generally call it Ecstasy or Molly, if you've heard of those (those are just sang terms for the drug, which is actually called MDMA). As for if it's worth doing... I'd say yeah. Like all drugs there are risks but it's a really nice drug.
I know that

I know that. I’m just very curious on how it makes you feel. I’m scared to try it

Heh it's just that you asked what MDMA is. ;)

Anyway it feels like your heart opens and you love everyone and everything. About the most euphoric feeling. If you get actual MDMA that is, it can be hard to find these days, a lot of MDMA is not very good, or not even MDMA, sadly.

Anyway it feels like your heart opens and you love everyone and everything. About the most euphoric feeling. If you get actual MDMA that is, it can be hard to find these days, a lot of MDMA is not very good, or not even MDMA, sadly.
I"m surprised to hear you say that. When manufacture of MDMA required safrole oils from the sassafras tree, there was a shortage and so-called designer versions appeared. they might have had the energy but not the love was my experience. the a few years ago Dutch chemists found a new synthesis path from a common industrial cleaning fluid. The markets again were flooded with inexpensive and strong MDMA. It made no sense to sell substitutes when the real thing was available.
since then, over the past 5 years I have always gotten good quality from Dark markets and vendors with good ratings.

I think it probably depends largely on what your source is or the area you're in. But if you check out Bluelight's MDMA forum, there seems to be a general consensus that good quality MDMA is very hard to find these days for most people. I have some younger friends who I doubt have ever even had really good MDMA, since the shit they get, to me, seems sketchy and stimmy and makes my heart pound and not even feel like talking much, but to them it's great. On the other hand I have found great MDMA a few times in the past couple of years and although it wasn't as amazing as my early times, it was what I remember.

I have a friend who dig’s at the floors all the time. Do you know why?
I think it probably depends largely on what your source is or the area you're in. But if you check out Bluelight's MDMA forum, there seems to be a general consensus that good quality MDMA is very hard to find these days for most people. I have some younger friends who I doubt have ever even had really good MDMA, since the shit they get, to me, seems sketchy and stimmy and makes my heart pound and not even feel like talking much, but to them it's great. On the other hand I have found great MDMA a few times in the past couple of years and although it wasn't as amazing as my early times, it was what I remember.

What is PD,and the others you wrote?