European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Prodigy's Keith Flint dies aged 49

QxWeg0A.gif

Charly says RIP

Unbelievable. Really don't know what to think right now, all these old school bods are only a few years older than me and with DJ Tango's 1st Anniversary a few days ago I cannot see how I'm living on anything other than borrowed time. Havn't seen them perform since 1996 (Fat Of The Land pre - release tour) but still...

rip xxxx

EDIT: Just updated - looks like he killed himself :-(

Last edited:
Sad, sad news. So pleased of having had the privilege and the honour to watch them live in concert back in November, my first and sadly also last time with the amazing Keith. R.I.P. mate :-(

ah takes me back to the roaring 90s. Sad news

Luke Perry also died today - another 90s er..legend gone...

Morbid subject, but if you had to go what would be the method you would prefer to go out?

Personally I'd have l liked to go out in a blazing fire fight with the Taliban and maybe win a VC like my good freind Brian Budd in 2006...

I don't want to die of old age in a hospice or something... go out in a blaze of glory.

Morbid subject, but if you had to go what would be the method you would prefer to go out?

Personally I'd have l liked to go out in a blazing fire fight with the Taliban and maybe win a VC like my good freind Brian Budd in 2006...

I don't want to die of old age in a hospice or something... go out in a blaze of glory.

Simples.

drug overdose

They have some pretty neat suicide jumping spots up in the Swiss Alps but the euthanasia clinics still seem to prefer secobarbital, so I will defer to the experts...

They should extract sulphur, potassium nitrate and carbon from his mortal remains(not particularly difficult I wouldn't have thought) and make gun powder.....make a nice line of it to a simple willow casket and ignite....A true fire starter

ah takes me back to the roaring 90s. Sad news

Luke Perry also died today - another 90s er..legend gone...

Just what I was thinking, 2 of my favourite things from the 90's

Prodigy and Pink champagne they kind of went hand in hand
They don't make music like that anymore, same goes for the speed

I would use my death to destroy the Aswan dam. Avoiding keywords here. I absolutely despise all dams but that one upsets me the most. However, I plan to live forever via any means possible.

Sad about Luke Perry...I remember lusting after him on 90210.

RIP Kieth

This is my fav from them, and very appropriate for Bluelight, too:

[video]https://youtu.be/UFBPnZe_iMA[/video]