• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2019 Initial dose question

epic11

Bluelighter
With the majority of the market flooded with "84% pure dutch mdma" and people seeming to need MORE than 120mg to get a solid roll going these days. Id like to open a question.

Those who know me know ive been on this site for a very long time offering support and harm reduction tips for this beautiful substance, but im starting to see that 120mg doses arent enough for a majority of people to "get there"

With all that said, what is YOUR initial dose? Looking for answers from experiences rollers who dont abuse the chemical and can give proper insight as to what a proper initial dose is in 2019. I Don't believe 120(5)mg of this dutch stuff is quite enough, but i cant say there is anything wrong with it, maybe we just need more?! (pmk vs safrole production?)

With the majority of the market flooded with "84% pure dutch mdma" and people seeming to need MORE than 120mg to get a solid roll going these days. Id like to open a question.

Those who know me know ive been on this site for a very long time offering support and harm reduction tips for this beautiful substance, but im starting to see that 120mg doses arent enough for a majority of people to "get there"

With all that said, what is YOUR initial dose? Looking for answers from experiences rollers who dont abuse the chemical and can give proper insight as to what a proper initial dose is in 2019. I Don't believe 120(5)mg of this dutch stuff is quite enough, but i cant say there is anything wrong with it, maybe we just need more?! (pmk vs safrole production?)

In my experience, most of the stuff being touted as MDMA these days will not get you 'there' however much you take. It's just different. It's nice on the come up, but that's it. You don't get anywhere. You're lucky if you even get a 3 hour 'roll' out of it. I've only had one batch in the last five years that I would call good - and it was fuckin awesome. So it does still exist, but is relatively rare...

I've had starting doses of 250mg and it's still been shit.

I think your spot on with your observations at this point in time/history.

I had a 10 year hiatus, came back and could finally get crystal MDMA. Utterly underwhelmed many a time since, tested substances and diff sources. Same results.

10 years ago I used to wake up with my pupils still fully dialated. And many unforgettable nights of pure euphoria. Just from one tablet. Crystal was unheard of to me then, well I knew it existed, but thought it would be impossible to obtain, due to my location.

Ive has a very good batch and set aside a small amount that will probably last me 10+ years with the amount I roll. Get my shit knocked off by 140mg but have gone as high as 180mg which was an unreal experience (220lb lean male for reference)

I take 120mg but Id also consider myself an outlier. Ill say though I don?t see people rolling like they used and feel as I get older like I?m the only one on that level when I?m out and on one. Back between 2008 and 2013 we had a local presser that had very pure safrole MDMA/MDA pills and those times are burned in my memory, people act very different now and the love ain?t in the air like it used to be.

I think it?s not so much down to dosage/potency as it is the overall quality of experience. From what I?ve gathered in my research, no amount of increase in dose brings about the utterly annihilating euphoria and empathy that has you best friends with every person you meet.

I?d say if I had to wager a guesstimate on this new version of MDMA for dosage... I?d say 140-180mg being a better average, that might even be on the low end.

Also I?m beginning to believe that it?s not so much about safrole vs PMK glycidate as it is the final reduction. I believe that ?safrole mdma? is still potentially better but I think this is just more of a clue to the rest of the synthetic process than safrole itself being the reason it?s better. It?s a clue to how it was finally reduced but at the end of the day PMK glycidate still likely has the potential to produce good quality product just like safrole can be turned into garbage product.

-GC

All the old timers talking about the stuff back in the day. When are we gonna get someone to sack up and start synthesizing the good shit for us?!

They?re out there, it?s just the product never makes it far. Simply because safrole will never be available again at the quantity needed for the current demand present. All high quality safrole MDXX I come across is usually 20-30% more in price, most people don?t want to pay it unfortunately.

Never expect to see it large scale again and if you come across some that seems to hit all the right buttons then stock up on a few g?s so you got it for a minute at least.

-GC