• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I was the biggest pot head in illegal states now I never smoke in a green state?

Mikeybd27

Bluelighter
I used to smoke almost every day living in pa and ny state since I was like 18-33. Now I live in a green state and only smoked real heavily when I first moved here. Since I moved here they have opened the dispensaries up. It was right around that time when I really pretty much just stopped. Idk why really. I was also using some mushrooms before I moved and I used a couple different lsd strains when I got here. But what really did it was when I took a heavy dose of kratom?? After that I felt like I was tripping and rolling for weeks can?t really explain it?? It was like it brought back all the drugs I ever took in my life and made a hybrid out of them internally. I still don?t know what happened and to be honest I still wonder if it was krantom that the guy gave me. Well he didn?t charge me for it but I also didn?t see him bag it up!?
But ever since then I just haven?t had the urge to really want to do anything. Just drink a few beers every so often. It?s been kind of nice for a change. I do want to grow some weed this year but I really don?t want to buy any? Maybe because I?m so broke lately. Idk has anyone else felt this way after the dispensary opened up? Or am I just crazy ? lol

I think I know what you mean. Taboo gets the heart going and all. Sometimes it's just odd timing too.