• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lessons you've learned as a recreational user?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
First one is

1.) If you want a script from doctor/loan of money then never ever ever ever talk about drug use. I was in a position 2 years ago of having G.P's give me 100 tablets of xanax every month. When they learn you're a drug seeker....your image is tarnished. Same from family members/friends. My cousin in the States who borrowed ?4,000 from his girlfriend (willingly gave it as a gift) and she never had any suspicions. I guarantee if she ever had the inclination of him using illegal drugs, then, would she have been as willing to give that money?? don't think so.

2.) Drug users are stigmatized. When you're on opiates, MDMA, or alcohol, it's nice to want to talk about your use but in general unless your friends are open minded and empathetic then....don't. They usually look at you very differently as learned.

You cannot trust anyone & sometimes that even means yourself.

You better have a well worked on "bedside manner" story if you want to hit the doctor up for a script, most doctors know your after a script to abuse anyway but it is like some strange face saving" ritual, there is no way they would just write a script for no reason so they want to hear a tale no matter how much if it is bullshit & just damn lies.

Everything stated before my reply is true.
Also, fishing hurts.
Do NOT stay up more than 2 days on stims unless you're prepared for things to get "weird".

I don't agree that NO ONE is trustworthy, but few are when drugs are involved. At least completely. Addiction can make otherwise very trustworthy people into liars & thieves, that's for sure.

Otherwise I agree, though I haven't & wouldn't fish!

If a drug user/junkie has suddenly become extremely thin, like skeletal/lost 20+lbs in a month - they are likely desperate & you should not trust them.

If someone frequently goes to the bathroom & spends a while in there....see above, they are an IV junkie. This happened pretty recently to me ('friend' had gotten suddenly skeletal & started IVing), but I totally missed it. He knew I sometimes IVed & had no problems with it so I never suspected he would hide his IV use. Then he stole from me while I was asleep but left his stuff at my place, strangely.

You cannot trust anyone & sometimes that even means yourself.

You better have a well worked on "bedside manner" story if you want to hit the doctor up for a script, most doctors know your after a script to abuse anyway but it is like some strange face saving" ritual, there is no way they would just write a script for no reason so they want to hear a tale no matter how much if it is bullshit & just damn lies.

Pff ive only done it a few times i have lost my script or needed next one early due to going on holiday etc etc they all got done though i had a phone consultation the doctor asked me if i think i should try reducing my dose and i said flat out 'no' and that was that :D

do not overdose
do not overdose
do not overdose

most importantly try out a small bit of a new batch; it's probably very strong and is going to kick your ass. Once someone told me this tar was bad (I rarely have used tar out here; maybe 5-10 times max circa 2011-2013) and I needed to use "a lot"; it was gunpowder, light tan colored like tar. Not the typical black goopy bullshit. Nope, their tolerance was way too high.

do NOT assume you will never get burned from an inadvertent overdose. This can happen to ANYONE. Especially with drug combinations.

If you're using needles, get tested on a regular basis. It can't hurt to know your status.

Learn when your use is becoming PROBLEMATIC. Do not LIE to yourself about it. Seek out help when you are ready. Do not be afraid to seek out help to get clean if you CANNOT do it on your own. This is a MUST.

NEVER dick someone else over for drugs. EVER. It is NOT worth it. Pay back ANY debts ASAP. DO NOT owe people money. DO NOT LEND PEOPLE MONEY.

Amen!

I'd like to add that if you for whatever reason find yourself parked in a car rolling puddles, R E L A X. Don't break your neck looking all over the place to see if anyone is looking at you. The fast movements of you bending your neck side to side is what draws attention to you. Also, use a torch, not a bic, this goes for double if it's night time. The torch won't illuminate your face.

Also:
DON'T RELAPSE, if you do...
DON'T USE NEEDLES, if you do...
DON'T REUSE, if you can't reuse...
DON'T SHARE, and for HR's sake, if you absolutely must share...
BLEACH YOUR WORKS!

Be Safe, Use protection, get tested.

Never loan out your vehicle.

Keep your hands on your (own) wallet, phone, etc, never set these things down.

Snap it, then cap it.

Always trust your gut, if something doesn't feel right, it's probably not (unless you've been up for 3+ days...then it's most likely just in your head)

It IS possible to have meth goggles.

The earth, material possessions, money, commodities and a stable environment are so much more important than I am.

Running out of certain drugs earlier on in the day is normally a PITA and if you can avoid running out before your nightcap = do it.

Then there’s the drugs that are so incredibly long lasting you’ll be thankful for the DO_ trip to end. And METH. Definitely consume the end of your bag in the beginning or middle of the day.

Opiates are the worst, most addictive DA type high and it has nasty side effects and is deadly. Fail. I should change my username to Captain Failure.

If you're going to shoot more than 50mg of methamphetamine (honestly even anything above 20mg for someone who is hypersensitive to it), then be in the bathroom, on the shitter, with a puke bucket just in case it comes out all ends. Ironically you won't mind going through this 1x/day every time you have a wake up shot, and as the dysphoria quickly fades into supreme euphoria over 5, 10 minutes, you'll almost immediately forgot how you felt going into it.

If you're going to IM or IV the 2c-_ series, you will puke, get in the bathroom and wait for it.

If you eat over 7g of mushrooms without preparing them in a recipe, prepare to puke as well.

^^^Never had issues at either end with IV (or other ROAs) meth at ~50mg. Neither did my companion.

2cs can make you vomit/shit no matter how you do them.

I never puked from eating 20mg 2c-I, like dozens of times.

I am intrinsically, extremely hypersensitive to methamphetamine. I used to do 20-30 mg IV and I would puke sometimes. Methamphetamine is almost exclusively pure here.

LMAO OMG you guys I'm rolling over here. The few times I've done a 40-55mg shot meth I definitely felt like puking. This probably was due to (aside from the obvious larger dose) doing it on an empty stomach that had been empty for... Days I'm sure.

I've done shots that made me immediately need to shit also (are they cutting it with baby lax lol?)

Lately I've only gotten queasy once, I find that eating and drinking some water or milk before hand helps alleviate the need to puke.

I never puked from eating 20mg 2c-I, like dozens of times.

I am intrinsically, extremely hypersensitive to methamphetamine. I used to do 20-30 mg IV and I would puke sometimes. Methamphetamine is almost exclusively pure here.

My meth was medicinal grade. I am slightly sensitive to amphetamine class stims only, including MDMA. I'm ridiculously hypersensitive to MDA, but even at a really low dose I can't tolerate it. There are NO other compounds to which I'm sensitive; most often I need a lot & burn through it fast. It's weird.

Btw, I forgot, I've tried 2ci. It just had no effects at all. So that is certainly an exception. Three 2c compounds isn't a great sample size anyway.

LMAO OMG you guys I'm rolling over here. The few times I've done a 40-55mg shot meth I definitely felt like puking. This probably was due to (aside from the obvious larger dose) doing it on an empty stomach that had been empty for... Days I'm sure.

I've done shots that made me immediately need to shit also (are they cutting it with baby lax lol?)

Lately I've only gotten queasy once, I find that eating and drinking some water or milk before hand helps alleviate the need to puke.

Yes I get the empty stomach from continued use and when there’s nothing to puke your body pukes up bile.

The shitting is from excitement of getting to use meth. Heroin users sometimes puke/shit from the excitement/anticipation as well.

Also the extreme physiological effects of meth make your body you ate something it HAS TO PUKE. Even when your conscious body knows you directly bypassed the stomach.

Had a horrible dry heaving experience the first time I did 2c-t2 when I ate 20mgs; thought I was gonna die for a bit. Once I stupidly decided to plug 20 mgs of 2c-t2. Thankfully I had enough in my stomach to make it alot smoother coming out when I got sick.